1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever fallen in love with a strait girl and when

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Caliber, Jan 21, 2013.

?

Have you fallen in with a strait girl?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. all the time

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. maybe....

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. no

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. NEVER!!!

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been in love with at least three strait girls (dont count one because i found out she was bi) once when i was in my first school so year six, then in my third school, then finally in college with someone i still hang around with to this day. the girl that i hung around with in my first school was called Katie, she's pretty with long brown hair and soft green eyes, a gentle smile..... that's as far as I'm going

2. never. to me straight girls are off limits. yes ive found them attractive but not fallen in love.

3. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I wouldn't say I've fallen in love with a straight girl, but I have had crushes on them. Not to the point where I thought it was love though. Usually this would happen with my teachers or supervisors at work lol.

4. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Not "in love" per se.... but crushes? Yeah. My first crush was straight and it took awhile to get over it.

I think it's personally worse when you crush on a bisexual/gay person who doesn't feel the same. Because it's obviously not the fact they don't like you because they're straight..

5. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, fell totally in love with my straight "best" friend in 8th grade. We we very, very close for several years, things went awry for a while, and we got back to being friends (but not as close as before)...and now 3 years into college after we have graduated high school and have been "separated" per se...I'm still not over her. Just can't let go...no matter how much pain it has caused me and is still causing me. :icon_sad:

6. Jim

Jim

Every girl I've fallen for has been straight, bar 2. One if my girlfriend now, and the other is my ex, but she was asexual.

7. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sure everyone on this site knows I have by now lol but I just can't seem to get over her so I complain a lot about it on here. It's a very soul sucking endeavor, even though she rejected me three months ago and I know I should be able to deal with it right now... but I think the hardest part is losing her friendship. I just crumble when I'm around her though... I just can't take it anymore. Also, all my friends know her and so I can't vent to them about it.

I actually did think she might have liked me in the beginning, or something of the sort maybe, and that was when I started to like her, but she says she doesn't feel that way for me now and now is all that matters.
    :icon_sad:

8. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

I had the exact same experience. I can't add or remove anything because it was exactly like this that happened to me. Now we don't talk or see each other but we aren't in bad terms. I confessed to her through e-mail but she never answered or talked about it. She has a boyfriend and just today she updated pictures of them, I know I'm not in love with her anymore, but I'm also not totally moved on and I still think she's one of the most beautiful and hot girl I have ever meet.

9. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well that's mighty brave of you to confess your feelings to her. That'd be the last thing I'd ever do. I can't even tell her I'm gay, let alone that I've been harboring an intense love for her for like 8 years! For me, I still talk to my friend via text on a regular basis and we meet up whenever there's break from school (winter/summer break, etc.). But things are so different now than before; we used to be inseparable, we did everything together and spent all our time together. We had dreams and goals and strived to work towards them together. Then something just changed, and she suddenly ignored me and cut me out for a while. We're fine now, but far from where we were. I, on the other hand, am left with a depression and am still struggling to move on...I never had closure as to what went wrong with our friendship, so it's hard for me to accept anything/let go. Like you, I don't think I'm still "in love" with her in the sense of those words, but I still LOVE her deeply...more than anything.

10. caughtbywitness

Pfft, whats love!

11. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

Thanks, but I don't think it was so brave. It was easy for me because we don't have any more friends in common and don't meet, so I had nothing to lose.
    I know how you feel, it happened the same to me and for a long time I blamed myself that I had done something to make her distance herself from me and felt horrible. We had plans too to travel together to Canada and I ended up going without her so it was a bit hard for me despite the great experience.
    She helped me through my depression when none of my 'friends' cared to ask if I was ok, so she's a very important part of my life.
    I think that no matter what, I'll always think the 'what ifs' and or why we suddenly changed so much and ended our friendship. I thought she was a sister to me, but few time later I saw that my feelings for her were different than sisterly love, by the time we weren't talking anymore.
    I believe time and belief things will get better helps when you're in a difficult time and talking to someone as well, so please feel free to talk to me about anything you want ^^

12. Rainwater23

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's impossible to limit your emotions based on ones self proclaimed orientation. I've liked girls who were "straight" and ended up dating them for awhile. To me most limitations that the idea of a set sexuality places upon an individual are socially constructed and therefore not completely solid. I like to think it's the person that counts not the body.

13. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    ^l don't really like or get it when people imply being straight is the result of living within the social construct.

if you believe that are you implying that a straight girl can be into women, if she jst wants to be?

This is implying there is choice. l don't think most hetero girls are going to change ultimately because l don't view it as a choice in the same way l don't view homosexuality as one.

But some are curious, sure.