1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are You Attracted to the Same or Opposite Gender Expression as Yourself?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 22, 2013.

1. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Just curious. l guess l'm pretty narrow with my preference for appearance and l do/am trying to break out of it.

But am not naturally attracted to the butch look, would call myself femme in appearance even though l don't feel that l am femme "mentally" but l'm not sure l care to label my inner sense of gender identity as feminine or masculine and don't necessarily expect others to do so, either.

But yea, still narrow in the sense that l just love girly girly and will always be primarily turned ob by that.

Thread is open to anyone. Boys, girls, gay and less gays, trans*, trans*fish, gay poptarts, bisexual panromantic masculine identified left handed circus freaks, etc.

#1 OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm attracted to androgynous, soft butch, tomboy, and slightly femme. I'm a mix between femme and sporty and would rather have a girlfriend who is a bit less femme than me. I'm not attracted to girly girls at all. So I guess I would be attracted to someone who is slightly opposite than me in some ways. But then again, I would also like to date someone who shares some of the same interests as me.

3. Delta

I'm attracted to the same as me, kind of narrowly, too. I like butch girls and their look and their attitude, and I want it very much, and I like looking and acting that way. I just can't fathom why girly girly would be that appealing.

Here, you can have my share of girly girls, and I'll take your share of butch girls. Sharing is caring. :grin:

4. Robellious

I'm attracted usually to either people who are like me or more on the rainbow-y side. :slight_smile: I dont know why but i find it easier to talk to a more flamboyant male rather than masculine types.

5. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I'm feminine and I'm into other feminine peeps. Hypermasculinity (big muscles, plain clothing styles, really athletic, emotionally tough, + other things associated with 'masculinity') turns me off. I LOVE hyperfeminine people. :icon_bigg

6. Bree

Opposite. I'm incapable of finding other femmes attractive, and I need my partner to be dominant to me, which more feminine people can't really provide me with.

7. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I'd consider myself fairly androgynous or gender ambiguous (ie I'm kinda masculine but I'm still feminine in ways). Odd enough I find myself attracted more to other androgynous(-looking) folk but I like feminine women as well. Not a butch person at all nor attracted to them.

8. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Im often attracted to other androgynous girls but i also like femmes. But my number one fetish is short hair on girls!! Love it

9. counterspade

I've always been attracted to masculine men, and feminine women. I suppose that's kind of shallow, but it doesn't mean the grey area can't be explored. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. tulman

I'm attracted to guys who are like me, straight acting and my own generation. I need someone on the same social page as myself with similar interests. For example, someone I had a mental and emotional connection to and feel a close bond with. Someone I could ride motorcycles with, enjoy a nice meal with, etc., then come home, get naked, crawl under the covers with and wrap my arms around. Someone who doesn't wear me out sweating the small stuff and wringing their hands over sexual politics. I went through my "change the world" stage decades ago.

11. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm attracted to people who are themselves. I'm not butch, femme or anyhting really, so I have to hope that people aren't really that picky in their type :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Because I swear everyone I see on EC either likes feminine or masculine girls, and I'm neither.

12. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I guess if I categorized myself I would say I'm more soft butch, I'm normally attracted to feminine looking women but butches have that little place in my heart. I think it's the whole "breaking gender norms" thing.

13. julia

I'm a femme definitely attracted to other femme's. I'm not really attracted to butch or androgynous girls. I don't know, I just love the long hair and the dresses. :grin:

14. Kay

Kay Guest

I enjoy the androgynous, soft butch, butch personality as I have more in common and relate better. I have always loved girly girls when it comes to sex and dating. I have been out of the dating loop for eons but my eyes still drift to the girly girl with feminine qualities oozing out. My partner is a girly girl. Her likes and dislikes match mine for the most part. She knows I am not the best person to talk fashion or makeup with and this is a good thing. :icon_bigg

15. June Cleaver

I am male but have a feminine spirit. I am attracted to guys with a male spirit. They don't have to be the butchest thing around, they could be a metro type. Just as long as they identify as male. I find I am attracted to all sorts of men. It depends on the person really. Great question! June

16. MysticalFantasy

Out Status:
    Some people
    I find femmes really attractive, cute and adorable.

but downside they do complain too much about their appearance, take forever to get ready and hate getting a bit dirty ( that is sports and adventure)

17. mothcaterpillar

I like men but usually with emo/ metal band hair (longish) so maybe that's slightly feminine looking guys dont usually like beards either blue eyes too
    not sure about personality nice but not touchy feely i guess

18. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

I like men like this too, with that 'rockstar' aura. The same goes for girls, I'm usually attracted to girl with a strong personality and presence, though I also like the girly type, but more as a friend.
    I'm mostly very feminine but I don't mind being more 'manly', I'm always hanging with guys to have beers and it's normal. Most of my female friends say I'm a bit insensitive, so I guess I'm in the middle of something haha.

19. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l like the rockstarish thing on girls too. l kind of had it going on once but somehow l don't pull it off the same way unless l'm really underweight lol.

20. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

I had it when I was younger. I liked the dark make-up and dark clothes with pins and leather, but I'm more colorful now, more girly haha. But I still think it's sexy on other people, it's definitely something that attracts me (on boys or girls)