1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

straight guys who keep taking away all the gay men

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Creoleguy94, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Creoleguy94

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have nothing Against straight guys but i notice on a lot of dating sites there are straight men that are curious and just want sex if they wanted to be with a guy they should of done it before they got with a girl i know that every guy gets curious and wants to know more about the Other Sex But what they dont realize is thier curiousity could possibly be hurting that person that loves them and its so hard for gay guys to find real love because this world has come down to nothing but sex am i the Only one that feels this way

2. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The guys that those straight guys are taking away probably aren't the guys that were looking for a relationship in the first place. The problem here, I think, is the dating sites, not the straight guys. On a lot of dating sites, guys aren't looking for anything serious, most are just looking for sex. Now whether that's with a straight guy, a bi guy, or a gay guy doesn't matter. If all straight guys for whatever reason lose their curiosity, then those gay guys you're talking about will simply find other gay guys who are looking for sex. They'd still not be looking for the same thing you're looking for.

3. Hexagon

Wait, so now we're regulating who can have sex with who? Why should guys not sleep with guys after they've slept with girls, do girls have viruses or something?

4. SOULkitchen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What Hexagon said... I sleep with guys and girls, what's wrong with that?

5. counterspade

I don't think anyone is taking anyone away from...anyone. Dating sites aren't exactly the most resourceful method of finding a valuable partner. I've had some luck with them, but other times they have just been useful for sex.

It's a game with those things. If you're intent on using them, you just have to weed through the ones who only want sex to find those who don't. Don't discourage yourself so easily!

6. IanGallagher

One site doesn't allow you to say you're bisexual. On other sites the guy could still be in the closet or struggling because he's afraid girls might not except him. I used to say in my profile that I was straight or seeking a girl then also send messages to cute guys I thought were nice in a search for a possible boyfriend. Basically just because it says straight doesn't mean he is nor does it mean he's only looking for something under the counter.

7. putra perkasa

Out Status:
    A few people
    well i doubt that a straight person is still a same person after they try anal and enjoy it, especially if they tried as a bot...

8. Silvails52

I don't think the straight guys are taking gay guys away. I personally want a long-term relationship and the ones being "taken" are most likely only in it for sex. I want to stay away from that. For me, that's a good thing.

9. putra perkasa

Out Status:
    A few people
    i think so too!!! i once had a great monogamous relationship with a men, but it have to be ended... :frowning2: