1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your dream way of coming out?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainDreamer, Jan 24, 2013.

1. RainDreamer

Well, many of us probably have this scene playing in our dream about the time we come out to the world as who we are . What is that scene like to you? Be as creative/crazy as you wish, this is your dream way of coming out, after all.

2. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I've always thought I might come out to some of my closest cross country friends before graduation, so I guess on a long run.
    We discuss some pretty personal stuff on those runs anyway since there are usually five or six per group, (such as my when one friend blatantly asked about my other friend's sex life) so I don't think it'd be too big of a deal.

OR

Like this: Big gay Al - I'm super! - YouTube

3. Darkrai

Darkrai Guest

I don't know, maybe get supper drunk and kinda just let is slip.

"Hey guys... I'm gay... Hey, who took my beer!?"

4. counterspade

My dream way was making a Facebook status which read, "Let's get one thing straight, folks, I'm not." I left people on a major cliffhanger, and most of them still are. The few choice people in my life know my sexuality, whereas everyone else guessed and sent congratulatory support wall posts and messages.

It was awesome.

5. Delta

I'm out as I can be. But if I had to do it in a dream way, I'd be on national television for doing something super awesome, and I'd go up to the most attractive girl in the audience, kiss her senseless, and get married to her two-ish years later. :grin:

6. FruitFly

Bizarrely my dream way would involve never having to "come out" due to changes in society that eliminate the need to come out. It would simply be accepted that people are sexual and this is expressed in different ways. There would be no need to announce your sexuality to anyone except the pushiest of pushy interested parties who won't let a response of "I'm not interested" go.

So... I don't want to "come out", I just want to dance around and be me (!).

7. curlycats

+1 @FruitFly

my dream way of coming out would be not having to come out at all due to society not caring either way.

8. kikudog6

Well I don't know if I'd do this but I also wanted to see someone coming out singing Diana's Ross "I'm Coming Out" XD