1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your favourite thing to do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Renge, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Renge

Mine is browsing on this website, drawing (recently), and sleep x)

2. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I like to waste time on the internet, play guitar, record music, watch some of my favourite TV shows, and hang out with a few close friends. I do enjoy sleeping, too.

3. counterspade

I actually enjoy going to work (most days - the days closing in on Christmas I was ready to shoot up the joint), which takes up about 75% of my time. The remainder is divided up between watching TV, browsing Facebook and this forum, cleaning, and occasional nights out with some old friends from high school. The problem with our "occasional" nights out usually stems from the fact that we all have jobs with conflicting schedules. One friend doesn't work weekends, whereas I work the entire weekend. One doesn't work evenings, whereas I usually close in the department.

Oh well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Alexander69

Watching my fish and crabs and my puppies

5. FruitFly

Sleep in a comfortable bed, with a comfortable duvet, with a pile of cushions, and feeling warm and cosy. Sleep is a rare pleasure for me these days, it is worthy of being a favourite thing to do.

Early morning walks. I like the silence before the birds start singing, I love the dew/frost, and I adore the general calm before the storm. It's like an hour of serenity before the rest of the world wakes up and goes about its business, and I cherish it.

Playing with the fuzzbutts. Nothing is better than watching cats pounce all over a bemused dog whilst throwing their jingle balls about.

Sitting on a boat during a less than perfect sea state. Especially on top of the boat, riding out the waves and feeling the wind on my face. Not so much steering boats, I prefer other people to do that. But being on a boat, out at sea, with the waves and the spray and the scent of the ocean... I love it, and miss it, and want to go back to my long summers of messing around on a small boat <3.

And in the name of honesty, having fabulous sexual experiences with someone special is pretty high on my favourites list. Perhaps just below sleep, because sex can be exhausting and sleeping in a comfortable bed is like being enveloped in a huge warm hug fromsoeone who doesn't cut off the blood supply to my arm or end up pushing me off the bed due to their sleeping positions.

#5 FruitFly, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  6. leer

jog in the park first thing it`s the fresh air in my lungs makes you feel good .

I love my Job to .

A quirt night in with or with company as well as a night down the pub sometimes .

7. Cecil

Draw, paint, write, I do that practically everyday but going to college is just as fun as working somewhere you actually LIKE working at! That's about it for me. I'm a simpleton :slight_smile:

8. aMiMe

Play call of duty while watching a movie or tv series.

9. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Reading (or re-reading) a good book, in the bath, with cheese and crackers (Stoned Wheat crackers FTW).

Programming something I'm really interested in, or working on a track in Ableton Live that I'm really making progress with.

Walking on my own through a forest. There's something really amazing about how quiet it gets. It's a soft kind of quiet, with just a little bit of noise from the breeze. So peaceful :grin:

Rewatching old Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes. A great TV series :grin:

Hanging out with my old crush, now best friend. We have a lot in common, both in interests and personality, so when we get together we sometimes spend hours just talking about random ideas we have.

Browsing the internet, usually Wikipedia, just sucking up information. I pretty much have a basic understanding of surgery, first-aid (i.e treating Pneumothorax, heart-attack, stroke (in a situation where one is far from aid, a protocol known as Therapeutic-Hypothermia, lowering the body temperature to about 33 C, can be used to slow the rate of brain damage until help can arrive) , asthma attacks without a puffer (an epipen which I carry for my allergies would be pretty effective), etc), anatomy, all thanks to Wikipedia. I don't know why that stuff interests me, but it does. I also love reading about science, be it various physics topics (Quantum Theory, Relativity, String Theory, etc), or practical sciences. I'm massive "facts-geek".

Playing video games, such as Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Crysis, as well as awesome old school games like: Deus Ex, Ultima VII, Thief: The Dark Project, etc.

10. leer

I find playing football manager relaxing with telly on in background

11. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

be outside, especially with my dogs. Or cuddle, cuddling is wonderful.:icon_bigg

12. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Read, write, draw

13. animequeen567

Watching anime and browsing the internet.

14. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Going on the internet,watching tv,and listening to my music.

15. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really enjoy politics and discussing them, love watching hockey and playing NHL 13 when I have the time.

I also am a really big media junkie and love reading/watching news stories (probably why I'm majoring in communication). I don't know any other people my age that read a newspaper ha ha.

16. thekspot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love sleeping!

Haha I like browsing the internet catching up on my blogs. I am into Pokemon love playing that, also I like fashion as well, so viewing the haute couture/fall winter/spring summer/menswear shows are something I love to do as well.

17. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Watch movies/tv, read a good book, and sleep.

18. Vesper

Listening to my favorite music, air druming to said music, eating too much, not exercising to lose the weight from said eating, checking Facebook repeatedly, watching silly cat videos on YouTube, and...

19. pitabread514

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Internet, reading online, in the summer I'd say I like outdoor stuff too: cycling, rollerblading, etc.

20. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

Pondering deep questions about the universe
    Fiction (consuming, fangirling, or making it up)
    Listening to music
    Writing (non-academic)
    Laughing
    Socializing w/ friends (online or IRL)
    Looking at pretty stuff
    Whining online
    Cats