1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why did I stop listening to her? And an update with my diet!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Alexander69

I know why because people made fun of me for liking her Lady gaga. I love her music I found my old IPhone 3G and had all my old song in it lol I found all my old iPods and iPhones LOL an I couldn't believe what I used to listen to ahah ik freaking amazing! Haha ghetto superstar LOL I'm pimp.

Anyways my update I had my nutritionist come and help me out today anyways I didn't realize that you need at least 1,200 calories for your organs to function when I told her what I was eating she was so upset so I'm eating lots of verges and mushroom vegan burger OMG reall food That I'm not scared to eat I feel good I even started to eat bananas she said they have good fat and potassium in it that the body needs

---------- Post added 25th Jan 2013 at 02:38 AM ----------

She also said that being skinny or to muscular isn't something to reach for at 18 being healthy and for is what I need to be to be healthy and happy and to feel better

2. Level75

Yeah...don't stop listening to somebody just because people make fun of you for it. You're just going to look back on it years down the line and wonder to yourself why you denied yourself something you enjoyed for so long just because of what other people said.

3. leer

am glad your making progress Alex you listening to the right people getting sound advice dont think gaga is all that bad her raw meat phrase was a little weird for my liking:eek: