1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing Tips

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BoiGeorge, Jan 25, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Here's the place to share what you know about kissing! Enlighten us! :grin:

2. KTWK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Remember to breathe! I had trouble with that one...

3. Cecil

I'll have to remember that XD I've never kissed anyone since relationships were never on my mind. My friends say I'm about as ignorant as it gets when people try to hit on me.

4. leer

this is my personal view .
    you begin at the neck lightly kissing then work your way up
    by the time you reach the mouth you continue lightly kissing
    gradually opening you mouth .
    well it works for me anyway :eusa_danc

5. Bree

DON'T shove your tongue in the person's mouth. Personal pet peeve. If you want to use tongue (or your partner is) lightly meet their tongue with yours. Kiss without tongue for a bit first.

6. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with this! Start slowly, without tongue. Relax, don't panick, don't rush.

7. Bree

I've kissed too many people (guys tend to be worse) who cannot figure out taking it slow. It's like "oh great, this is our first kiss and you're slobbering all over my mouth."

8. Cecil

Pffft!!! I'm sorry but thats too funny!!

9. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @Bree, WHAT? What do you mean guys tend to be worse! You girls always try to impress and in the process are all over the place! We guys are so misunderstood.. all we want is a sweet, yet passionate kiss.
    :lol:

@Cecil, haha just wait until you get that first kiss. It will be slobbery and it will suck, and you'll be giving people the same advice from then on :wink:

10. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Going to agree with taking it slow. Be gentle. :slight_smile:

I do apparently like lip biting. Didn't know that until one girl very gently bit my lip and I nearly went through the roof.

11. Cecil

I thought that would hurt more than get anyone excited?

A friend of mine bites and the stories she told me I think made me stay clear of bitters!!

12. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Biting's hot! Obviously not when done with too much force, though lol.

13. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's more like very lightly tugging your lip with their teeth. It's more hot than I could really have anticipated.

14. Kay

Kay Guest

I have always started with the shoulder and worked my way to the lips. Gentle and unhurried seems to work best for my partner and I. Tongues are the tricky part at first you have to be slow and not sloppy. I was in a hurry and sometimes was a bit messy. It didn't take me long to discover there were better places for tongues as it glides downward. I will stop now. :icon_redf

15. LiquidSwords

Never go straight in with the tongue, even if you're just kissing a stranger in a club, there's just no need. Kiss with open lips, maybe with your mouth just slightly open, then make contact with your tongues if you want. Then just go with it, but people who stick their whole tongue out and waggle it around or open their mouths wide open so they slobber on your face I wouldn't call good kissers.

Just a little bit of tongue is best, with tiny breaks to look into the eyes of the person you're kissing, you don't need to have one massive kiss, lots of smallish ones are better IMO.

My experience kissing girls over the years, still waiting for that first man kiss, hopefully he'll be good at it :icon_bigg

16. FJ Cruiser

I'll be the first to admit I practiced on inanimate objects. I'm not meaning to come across any certain way, but the two guys I've kissed both said I was a good kisser, so it must have helped.

17. Beachboi92

In my experience (and I have been labeled an amazing kisser) it is all about gauging where your partner is and where they are going. I Like kissing a lot and am fine with lots of it and drawing it out. Don't shove your tongue out to quickly and don't just go swishing it all around in someones mouth immediately (unless you are already in a heated passionate position in which case this can be ok). Don't make biting motions it is more like a pursing of the lips you only need to open your mouth a little. You want to meet up with their lips and while being straight on with them is fine you want to switch angles as you go to keep it interesting.

I recommend spicing it up with very light biting or pulling on the lip (more so on the lower lip). use tongue lightly at first you might tease their lips with it which can also gauge if they want to go to frenching in which case just play with lightly touching tongues. You can get more intense about it but do everything gradual and don't sit on any one thing for to long. Switch back and fourth get intense and then less intense. If you move quickly and to intensely it is only gonna work for a short intense kiss without a follow up imo. otherwise you will just be moving to fast.

In the end I think it is all about gauging and feeling out your partner and the way they are moving, kissing, the motions of their mouth. The more you can get on the same level as them the better the experience for both given they are not to bad.

18. leer

licking his top lip while gently kissing also works wonders .

19. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

Kissing is different for everyone. I haven't kissed a girl yet, but had many different kisses with guys (Not necessarily many guys). Some were great and some were urgh, but it's something to test to know what you like the most and what you don't in a kiss. I prefer a sweet slow kiss, but biting is good too.
    The best advice is: practice makes perfect :wink:

20. Kay

Kay Guest

There certainly are a lot of other places we can kiss which we have all failed to mention. hehehehe