1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What attracts guys to you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by June Cleaver, Jan 25, 2013.

1. June Cleaver

I have been reading on here all sorts of posts on here like about attracting mates, does he like me, is he gay, etc. I recently found this site after finding out I am trans not gay and being told I was gay early on in life I thought all gay guys were treated like me by men. I want to hear your stories and experiences, are they like mine? My projection must be a irresistable sexy woman. I am 100% female on the inside and have fem skin, hair, bone structure, and eyes. I am a handsome man and have no problen passing as straight to females, but I am a male twin of my mother. Mom has the same effect on men btw. My whole adult life 9 of 10 non gay men who get within 5 feet of me for a short time notice me in a turned on way. The next thing I know I am being nervously talked to, looked after, protected buy him. Usuially once this point is reached he will be turned on if I check. Suddenly I will find I am getting hit on, followed around, even stalked. I never have to wonder and I don't have to say a word. Now a gay guy gets within 5 feet of me they are repelled like I have the pleage. Women always view me as a threat. Of the men I have been with 2 were bi and the rest have been straight (me being the only guy they ever wanted) to the current one. Now I tell most no and some don't take that well the others take it as a challenge. Now my last bf was with me 4.5 years and was bi. Every male member of his family exposed themselves to me and all also asked for sexaul favors as well as every male friend he had. One of his friends was so in love with me he nearly beat him to death for speaking cross to me one evening at dinner. He hurt my ex bad that night. The next day the friend wanted me to give him a chance and to dump my ex, that I was what he had looked for his whole life and deserved to be cherished. He would treat me the way I deserved like a queen. He had just left his wife and 2 kids and had stayed with us for a couple days at that point. My current guy is a diffrent child hood friend of my ex. I still am getting love letters from my exes cousin who is in seperation from his wife and kids at the moment and soon will be moving here to town. I have had lots of stalkers over the years, the worst being a cop here in town who pulled me over and it was on. I recently took a straight male as a friend and he is 28 married 5 years, thinks I am straight and is completely love sick for me and I am 40. He has dropped every kind of hint and it won't be long now. In the beginning with him I avoided him, but I knew it was too late once he started stalking, so I am tring to be a good friend to him. I am a one man woman and I am completely in love with my man so nothing could happen besides I respect his wife too much. She knows how he feels about me I am pretty sure and I see the pain on her. I could write endless examples like this that have happened to me over the years. I am a happy housewife these days and don't socialize much. I always assumed all straight guys thought gay guys were loose and could do it better than their wife/ girlfriend and hit shamelessly on all of us. So is it anything like this for you? Please share your experences! June Cleaver

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Please, for the love of God, use paragraph breaks in your posts.

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

:roflmao:

4. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    What attracts men to me? I'd say several things not just one simple or conditional factor attracts men to me! For example, a childhood friend had a stay over party that I was invited to and when others came in the morning thn he hit on me. I also had a similar experience in camping in a tent with a friend up the road in a rural county in my state but neither wanted a relationship.

Other attractions have happened to me over the years and this confirms that to me that I'm gayable! I was also hit on by a man in a academic compound in D.C because of wearing very skinny/tight Tony Hawk jeans too! The thing is that I got nervious and said tha I was engaged because he creeped me out. The last time that a gay man hit on me was a taxi driver in a former city that I lived in. It's like this to me that gay men hit on me usually when we are alone and I wish that I went out more so it would happen again! I really really badly want a relationship not a bed buddy in my life! My only fear of being in a serious long term relationship with a man is being cheated on because of being a bottom tht is about it for me. No drama sorry on my end and thank goodness for miracles!

hugs,
    Peter

5. June Cleaver

#5 June Cleaver, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  6. counterspade

I suppose my personality attracts men to me. I'm not anything overly special when it comes to looks, so people don't come up to me and ask for my number.

7. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    June,

Yes, I've had a similar experience with my 1st and only bf till this date. I hate to admit it but living in denial of being gay lead me to cheat on my fiance. I got drunk and went out to get more beer right? Well, the taxi driver was gay and I didn't even really know it at the time.

What eventually happened was that I hinted that I wanted to have sex with him. I told him that "I was submissive" and that rung bells off in his mind. He said all sorts of things and eventually that we had oral sex, etc. The 2nd time with him was drinking but this time he got up-close with me. Example, rubbing on my butt and saying "let's go inside" where my fiance was at the time so that couldn't work out. Anyways, the conversations afterwards with him were ackward and we terminated cause I wasn't fully ready of being gay.

In conclusion, I have always wanated a man in my life just have been parilyzed by fear of what others thought of me. I never wanted to come out cause of fear of bullying or not being accepted or whatever. Now, I'm an adult and almost coming out and did to my close family not my fiance. I did come out to her after the cheating time and vowed not to do it again but... Do you see my delimma here June?

8. June Cleaver

Yes, I see the delimma. The biggest problem I see is you are not being true to yourself. I am not true to myself when I "act" like a man in public. Because no part of me is a man but this body. Fear if being killed keeps me putting on the man act. Your problem is way worse than mine due to your fiance is going to get hurt. You really need to think about what you are doing here. If you are really gay inside than set her free now. If you get married, have kids and decide then to be true to yourself later the problem will be compounded and hurt her worse then and if kids are part of it they will also be hurt. I can tell you life with a man is wonderfull to me being as I am a woman inside and need a man. Only you know deep in your heart if you need a man or woman as your mate. I can tell you one more thing if you wait till you are older it is way harder to get a good husband. Most of the good ones want a younger man. So I see there are lots of reasons not to wait to be true to yourself. Good luck, June

9. unknownjourney

me half looks half personality :frowning2: is that bad?

10. June Cleaver

That is wonderfull that you take the time to look for charicter in the person.:eusa_clap That is vital when looking for a realtionship. June

11. Harve

Just what @ these stories.

12. Emberstone

I usually only seem to attract really old, stalkerish men who make my 58 year old dad look my age by comparrison. can't say why 70 year old pervs who try to grope me at college social events flock to me, but I wish I knew why so I can stop it. I hate not being able to go to my college's pride events without being asked by some pervert "hey, you want to go behind that bush and suck my dick?"

13. Xochipilli

Apparently nothing :tantrum:

I've had several older females tell me I'm handsome or cute, but they're not my type you guys!

14. Eatthechildren

Lots of people tell me I'm funny :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. June Cleaver

God I know about the suck my dick thing! Just put a guy who likes women around me for a few min and it comes up quickly! No pun was intended! LOL It sounds like your gift is more a nightmare, I don't feel as strange now. June

16. Zontar

Uhh, in my experience...nothing.

17. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    June,

I had a heart to heart conversation with my fiance on me still being attracted to men. Well, this happened two nights ago and she was extremely confused and very emotional but luckily it was at night. Although today was better cause she is now willing to accept me wearing clear nail polish which I never hought was gay or feminin as much anyways. She is now open to the idea after counseling with us breaking it off too. She is fine with me being with a man now. I wish now that she would give my yoga pants to me just haven't gotten that far yet. p.s: I used to love to crossdress in my own room!

My problem has always been thatI've always been attracted and even been with men before but haven't found the right one. I have just wondered whether or not that I could be in a relationship with a man and how I will feel with the kisses. Are they like women kisses or different? The guys who have been with me don't like that much. Also I've had another experience like yours too that I can explain below.

One time that I went to a local bar that was more of a club than a bar right? I went there by myself just wanting to have a decent time. All of the sudden I start talking to a guy and start jogging in place like my normal weird self. He offers me me andhim to party at his house, so I agree. After we drink more at his house, he asks "do you mind me getting naked" or something equivalent to that. So, he just wanted SEX and that is something that I'm not a TOY for anybody.

Thanks for your further opinions,
    Peter

18. Brent2013

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Looks has big factor and personality too, someone sweet and caring more than you did

19. Deaf Not Blind

If you don't mind my saying, if you go to a gay bar and go home with a guy you just met, ain't it kinda abt one nighter?

So, I think you need to find some other venue to meet guys. List: art museums, gay churches, if you were in college I'd say LGBT clubs, and any other place you have hobbies you like...cuz if you like ice skating or bowling your guy may be there to have fun, not a blow job, and that means somebody you can do a lot more with than sex.

Am I wrong?

20. Van

Van

Nothing. Guys don't notice me, let alone like me. It's frustrating.