1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cinci, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Cinci

Somehow I only have five or six dreams that I have ever remembered about half are nightmares and in the other half I'm kissing someone (I don't have sex dreams). is it normal to rarely remember your dreams? Also what type of dreams do you guys have?

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have so many dreams. I probably dream at least once every other night, if not every night. Sometimes I have 4 dreams in one night. o.o
    My dreams are always either weird or nightmares. I've had sexual dreams many times, but they usually end up being weird, lol.
    It's actually pretty normal to not remember your dreams. I've read a few sites about dreams. A lot of them say that people who don't remember their dreams are usually uninterested in what they're dreaming.

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Well I think the best way to remember your dreams, is to think about it as soon as you wake up, and not go anywhere like go to the loo.

Yeah I used to have a lot of nightmares but the weird thing was I started to like the nightmares, and have never had them sort of dreams since, like I faced my fears.

I remember having dreams where I meet or I'm with a guy, even when I was younger, and he always seems to fade away or starts to walks away from me, and I chase him but the more closer I get the further he goes. Or I have a boyfriend, doing what partners do.. Then I wake up.

Also when I was a kid, I had numerous dreams of my parents in bad situations, and wake up crying.. and the messed up thing is when my dad passed away I didn't feel very emotional as much as a someone would. Its like I cried so much I couldn't feel it anymore.

But the best dreams I ever had which doesn't happen anymore, is the ones where I was in a "Fighting dream" where I could run up walls, and shoot projectiles and all that good stuff.. so... amazing...

---------- Post added 26th Jan 2013 at 05:57 AM ----------

Yes!! every time I had a sex dream.. when we were about to execute it, the guy always somehow gets grabbed away or disappears , then I go look for him and again and same thing happens.. then I wake up all horny..:bang:

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yep! Same thing happens to me. I remember having a dream about my ex-girlfriend a while back. We were cuddling and messing around, and for some reason, we were in the floor right next to my bed, instead of being in the bed. Then she had to leave for some reason that I was never able to figure out. Kinda like how you said the guy in your dream disappears. I felt a bit abandoned.

5. Divopix

I hardly remember my dreams, but when I do, they're really fucked up.

Like honestly, I talk about my dreams with my friends sometimes and they're usually taken back by what I say because my dreams are so messed up. A lot of people dying or weird things randomly happening, no sex dreams usually, just really really fucked up dreams.

6. animequeen567

I remember a lot of dreams. Usually my dreams are either really strange or really scary. I always look up the meanings of certain dreams. I tend to dream about being in laboratories in my bad dreams. Which means I don't like to have people control me. This makes sense to me because all my life my family particularly my dad has always been in control of my life. Now that I'm at college and have control of my own life I feel awesome!

7. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    not very vivid ones. when l was young they would be video game dreams with the music and everything.

l still have music sometimes. But mostly very boring, sometimes just a recap of something l did that day but a literal image of it.

Like once l just saw a page from one of my textbooks, and it was the entire dream. But it was cool because everything was there recorded and l could read it, the dream was just me reading it over and over again.

#7 OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  8. counterspade

I have some very interesting dreams, sometimes. The dreams I am glad I no longer have end with a wet pair of pajama pants and a panic attack. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. FunnyMonkey

I dream about work a lot and have a lot of sex dream but I wake up before I get any.