1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

telepathy and phsyco Kinesis

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Witchcraft, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

well lately i been taking intrest on telepathy(to speak to someone only using your mind) phsyco Kinesis (the power to move things with your mind) and been doing good on telepathy cuse i can communicate with my sister doing that but havent got any results from PK(phsyco kinesis) well i bent a spoon but thats all well anyways have any of you belive in this or have actually perfomed any of this? :eek:

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

No but i think it would be pretty cool to see you bend a spoon! 0.o

3. I believe in this stuff hardcore. When I was way into PK, I got it to the point where I could make things vibrate but never lift up or bend. I decided to quit trying because I figured if I actually got it all the way it could do too much damage when I was in an emotionally unbalanced state. But yeah stuff like telepathy and telekinesis (or psychokinesis) interest me greatly.

4. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Teach me guys, I will repay you "] lol

5. jroakwood

how do you do it?
    i think that'd be pretty cool.

6. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    In the words of Penn Gillette:

"It's all Bullshit!!!"

7. Wired106

Wow, I've never actually looked that stuff of and heard too much about that. I know some of this stuff though from movies liek the Matrix, when that kid bends the spoon :slight_smile: That's pretty interesting though. I'm going to look up that stuff!

8. Doglover

Well if it is possible to learn, then that would be a great substitute for texting!

9. Level N Human

When I stare at something for too long, usually my right eye starts to twitch - making stuff appear as if they're vibrating.

Can I join the club?

10. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan Guest

This is the 21st century.... How disappointing it is that pseudoscientific, "magical" dribble like this is still floating around in pop culture. Unless I'm horribly backward in my reasoning, there is no scientific method for bending spoons with one's mental will or sling-shotting one's thought into the mind of another. To seriously entertain these ideas beyond childhood is to persist in willful ignorance of the way the universe works.

We humble humans have walked on the Moon, decoded the human genome, and have been stockpiling a common resource of knowledge -- true science and the liberal arts -- for millennia now, yet some people still cling to the wishful (and witless) thinking of mysticism.

Oh, well. Guess critical thinking can't win 'em all.

11. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

if its not possible then how do you think i bent a spoon in less then a minute and read my sister's mind ?

12. JSG

JSG Guest

With special effects!
    Duh

13. Ty

Ty Guest

I believe in Telekinesis and

[​IMG]

14. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Your all about science.. :dry:

15. Rette

My guess is you didn't. Did you bend the spoon in half? Show us a video. Have your sister go into the next room, pick a card out of a randomly shuffled deck, and read her mind to determine what the card is.

There's a reason this stuff has never been reproduced in a controlled environment.

16. EthanS

EthanS Guest

what about the card tricks, i saw this one on a live talk show where this guy put a card it hink through his thraot or sumthing liek that cant really remmber ^_^, but his neck when red afterwards

17. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

If people don't think like you that doesn't make them less intelligent or more let them think what they wanna think and believe what they want. You can't impose your views on other people.

18. JSG

JSG Guest

[​IMG]

19. Rette

I'm not sure this is a matter of imposing views. The scientific community has asked, again and again, for so-called telepaths to put up or shut up, and they've never come through. This is something that, if it were possible, would be very easily provable, and so far it has never happened.

20. InaRut

EC is...offically gone from mad to down right insane!

..I'm not saying that you can't do it, but in order for me EVER turn believer I would have to see it. And then i'd still probobly be doubtful.

However it's wierd how my brother and I almost think the exact thoughts all the time.
    :-/