1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Beautiful?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Simba29, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Simba29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    OK so this is my first thread so I hope it makes sense what I'm trying to say.

This is entirely physical but which do you find more beautiful to look at...the male or female body?
    Now I'm assuming most people will choose the gender that they are sexually attracted to but do you think it's possible to put aside our sexual preference and look at the female and male form for what it is? I mostly identify as being between bisexual and gay but personally I think the female form is more pleasing to look at but at times I do prefer the male body. Depends on my mood at the time! Lol!
    Anyway I'm interested in peoples thoughts and realize it's totally subjective and in the eyes of the beholder.

2. lxlJDlxl

It really depends for me. and I really find Imam Chanel's body really really beautiful. It also depends on my mood though, except for Imam Chanel, for no matter what my mood is, I really find her pleasing to my eyes.

3. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it's purely the body itself.. male.

She's way too skinny for my taste!

4. MichaelB

Basing it purely on the body, male.

Including the face, female.

5. FruitFly

I'm going to sit on the fence and say I do not find one more beautiful than the other, but as a generalisation I find them beautiful in different ways. The way the body curves, the different structures, the way people move and hold themselves.

I was trying to explain why I find the majority of people beautiful in a physical sense to someone and it really just sounds like a load of nonsense :/. I just find the human body beautiful, and it doesn't really relate to whether I find someone sexually attractive or not. I've found people to have absolutely beautiful in their physical structure but have not been sexually attracted to them.

Or maybe that is an accurate reflection of my sexuality, maybe if I were at either end of the spectrum my opinion would reflect that accordingly.

6. Crystal's Vaporeon

I love the way a female body looks, I'm straight but something about a women's curves its just beautiful.
    But saying that, a guy with abs could make me faint from happiness.
    I personally think both is beautiful in their own right.

7. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I think the male body is terribly underappreciated, though I do prefer a woman's curves (most likely because I'm only sexually attracted to women.)

Both bodies are attractive in their own light.

8. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally find the male form to be most beautiful (though that's entirely subjective), particularly slim, but fit guys. I'm not crazy about any extremes in form (obese/really buff), at least from an attraction point of view.

The female body is attractive to me in it's own way too, I'm not as crazy about it overall. Thinking about it, I kind of think about attractiveness between genders differently. When it comes to most guys who fit the criteria of what I consider attractive, I feel normal attraction (though usually it's not really a drive until I get to know them. It's sort of like I think they're cute at first, but it drives me to become closer to them rather than to actually have a physical relationship. I've never initiated a relationship based off of looks, nor would I want too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). With sexy women, I usually feel more of an admiration for them, almost a desire to be like them. It's odd, since I'm definitely not trans, I like being a guy. But some feminine part of me sees a beautiful woman and goes "Damn, you should take some tips from her".

9. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I love everything about the female body. From her curves to the illustrous way she tilts her neck. Everything! But i can also admire mens bodies in a different way. I admire their physical strength and their broad shoulders. And i do like mens faces. I like how chiseled they often are. But in terms of sexual attraction to men, no way! But i can admire their masculinity

10. mithrandir

Well this is interesting because whilst I'm pretty sure I'm 100% gay, I find female bodies way way more attractive in an aesthetic sense. Whilst in sexual attracted to male bodies, women have a much more pleasing shape. Also boobs are way nicer to look at than dicks :3

11. Divopix

I love women's bodies because they can be so beautiful and cury and boobs are all just really so awesome.

Uhm, I mean, I am a guy so I'm not really interested in another guys body shape, I guess. I'll admire it and think "wow, that would be nice" but women's bodies are a lot more interesting.

I'd want a girl with a really really nice body because I like them so much, but for a guy, I wouldn't care if he was bigger or not.

12. hello1992

I am gay (as my status says), but i do find females beautiful, just not attractive. When i was young i used to always think women were more beautiful then men, i think the same even now. I think i like the delicacy of it. Occasionally you do see the odd beautiful male but i think that most find that beauty is more of a feminine quality...

13. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Putting my sexual orientation aside for the spirit of the question, I find every body to be beautiful in its own right. It our temple and it houses our spirits! Many sculptures are enraptured by the human body as an art form, and I believe both bodies to be a form of art when shown tastefully.

However, if I had to chose, women are more aesthetically pleasing to me. Men generally have more square/rectangular bodies, but my favorite shape is the circle. Women are more rounded, not with as many rigid lines. Their bodies have the amazing capacity to bear children with the gift of giving life and ability to endure childbirth. They're more inspiring and fun to draw. They have such stunning silhouettes!

Just my 2 cents.
    :slight_smile:

14. Xochipilli

Both are beautiful, but I find the menz more pleasing. And I try not to be biased, but it can't be helped.

15. Alexander69

The male body 10000000000000000000000000000000000001% I don't find the female body to be pleasing ATALL I think it looks weird and gross no offense. I'd rather see a flat chest with pecs then with tits any day!

16. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Girls. l am so limited in my orientation that if a gay man appreciated the female form, l would just think "of course, it's attractive".

And l can't imagine how lesbians view men as attractive because that is the "unattractive" sex to me.

l get that some do, l know it sounds awful though and honestly l'm not even someone who thinks in polar opposites like this across the board.

But it's something l literally cannot view from a perspective outside of my own mind lol. This extends to the way l view myself in that if l even have muscle tone on my own body, l am repulsed.

The male form is like, it just makes me sad to look at sometimes :confused:

Also though gay men, do you always find the male form the best looking physically even if you also find the female form beautiful? Like does the male form really look the "best" or is that you're just attracted to men and that's that?

#16 OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  17. Willjarvis

Sort of women for me. Although I'm really talking about women in pictures and models turned actresses on screen. I think because women traditionally get to dress up in more diverse ways, a lot of artists do focus on them and the're generally considered to be more emotionally driven (apart from the "ice queens" who aren't who really stand out), the're better at potraying concepts. It's sort of like musical appreciation.
    On the other hand, this can apply for characters in literature who I haven't seen or been given a visual description of. So I thought Jessica from Les Mains Sales was pretty "hot". Also I was browsing facebook before when I saw this girl with blonde corkscrew curls and flower in her hair and I must have just stared for about 15 seconds. It was a very contrived look and a good one.
    That said, I generally like them with enough make up for it to be clear that the're openly wearing it, like how Gwen Stefani appeared in many of her videos. However, when it comes to people in their natural state, men have the edge in my eyes. Blame it on unrealistic images of women in the media if you will.

18. Yui

Yui

I don't know - I think it depends on the individual. Both male and female bodies can be beautiful but they're beautiful in a different way. It's like a bird of paradise flower and a passion flower - they're different but both insanely beautiful. I guess what I'm trying to say is...that...I like flowers...? :confused2: :grin: No seriously, it depends so much on the individual - a beautiful female body is no more nice to look at than a nice male body, it's just different. I don't really prefer one over the other - if a body is beautiful and nice to look at, it's beautiful and nice to look at, no matter if it happens to be male or female...I've seen both guys and girls with insanely beautiful bodies.

This is something I don't get - why are muscles always seen as not feminine? I'm not talking about bodybuilding, I think taken to the extreme it looks weird on men and women but just visible muscle tone? Women are not supposed to have that? Why? It's a sign of physical strength. What's wrong with being a physically strong woman? Does it scare people? Is it some "women are supposed to be the weak ones who can't defend themselves" thing? I mean to each their own but the idea that women are not supposed to have visible muscle tone and therefore physical strenght really bothers me. Just to make myself clear - it does not bother me that you're not attracted to it, OMGWTFBBQ, but i've heard this from a lot of people, both men and women, who were all like "women? visible muscle tone? no, women are not supposed to have that!"...

19. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l don't see it as not feminine and actually l think it's weird when people assign certain traits and sometimes looks to either gender which is l don't even have an extreme sense of gender myself.

But l seriously, truly and honestly find it gross. l don't feel that way about a man's face, just in different. lt's one thing that repulses me, it's like it's hardwired.

Especially the "V" thing around the male abdomen, l was lucky that really any guy l ever slept with didn't have much of that going on.

lf a girl wants to have that, she can. lt's something that comes more naturally to men. lt doesn't mean it's "male" per se.

l dont necessarily view my body as more female because l won't let anything like that develop but l do find my body more attractive(personally).

And l get that some girls feel more confident with it but this is one area where l can't look at those girls and see what they see.

l don't know. l guess if you have any kind of preference for the male form in any way there might be something that would instantly turn you off (like lady hips on a man or something?). l don't try to be narrow minded but this is one area l'm not flexible in.

#19 OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  20. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    on the flipside my view of what women l find attractive isn't as narrow as it sounds.

l'm not overweight myself but l have found overweight women attractive, 20 lbs or so lol.

This is 'sexy' to me. l had a bi friend who was maybe 150 and 5'2". HOURGLASS figure, men wouldn't sleep with her because she was "too fat"(one said these words to me).

And l couldn't see it. And we fooled around lol :slight_smile: