1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My wardrobe is exceedingly queer.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Level N Human, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Level N Human

It's full of plaid and psuedo-rainbows (since I'm not quite there I guess) Paints a fairly accurate stereotype portrait of me, since I think I lean towards girls.

HOWS'BOUT YOUS?

2. latinolover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    my clothes are straight u would never know i was gay..not even expect it......lawl

3. mcrteenagers

I dress well. I freak out about colour matching. And I plan out for too long what I'm wearing the next day.

But I don't think there's anything particularly about my wardrobe that says I'm gay though.

4. pirateninja

My wardrobe is choc a block with men's clothes. :grin:

5. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine's pretty hetero and sometimes a little girly. I'm completely the opposite to a stereotype lesbian.

6. CelebrityHead

Mine definitely doesn't scream 'queer' but I do like tighter fitting clothes when I can find them :slight_smile:

7. VomAnderenUfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have chapstick lesbian style clothes, albeit with my increasing acceptance towards my raging homosexuality ;-) my wardrobe is going to become increasingly more manly. I've always wanted to go shopping in the men's section of the store because I've always liked the men's clothes better. That was previously taboo, but not anymore. A couple days ago I bought my first pair of "men's" shoes (they're really androgynous, but they were in the men's section), and I don't think I'll ever bring myself to wear tight pants (UGH!) again. I've always hated women's clothes and felt uncomfortable in them come to think of it...

I'm having one of those "I love being gay" moments. Life is so much better now.

8. Levi

Levi Guest

I've given up trying to dress gay. With all the emo kids and metros there's no-one who notices anyways.

9. Grof142007

here here

10. Alexander

hehe you might guess because of all the cute jeans and tops I have, but there's nothing rainbow or pink or anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Connor

Connor Guest

Not at all, I doubt anyone would really make any guesses about my sexuality based on my clothes. I also dislike tight clothes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: They don't look good on me and are really uncomfortable.

12. Level N Human

Interesting, interesting. Yet I think my wardrobe cancels itself out because rainbow is quite fruity (no offense) and okay for girls to wear and plaids are manly. Huzzah!

13. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

my wardrobe is just really preppy, but i wouldnt say it's queer in any way. I wear mostly a polos, chinos, oxfords, sweaters, sweatervests. I have lots of color in my wardrobe but not in a flamboyant way. my town is extremely preppy and it is pretty normal for guys to wear pink or purple shirts.

14. Sexiican01

whoa 333 posts
    x3

i wear normal clothes.... xD
    i don't know how to describe it
    but most are red shirts and black pants

15. divadarya

Hey, I'm a 56 year old 6'3" transsexual who wears rocker belts and leather jackets..I figure they're ALREADY looking, why not express myself!!

16. BreakingGlass

I'm all over the place. Baggy and tight, from American Eagle to Wal-Mart...as long as I like it, that's all I care. I don't have one definite style.

17. Kimi

Wal-Mart...that's very straight:lol:

I most own clothe from AE, AF, and HC:slight_smile:
    So I don't think my closet screaming gay lol

18. lodiug

My wardrobe isn't gay either. All my shirts have dark colours and are a little oversized, I love baggy jeans and I wear those army necklaces.

19. Haha my clothes are just t shirts jeans sweatshirts and sweatpants. I can barely match myself so my clothes could never allude to the fact that I like boys :wink:. Plus I look gross in tight fitting clothes or bright colors cause they make me look too pale. So none of that stuff.

20. John Smith

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dunno. Brightly coloured shirts, cords, big coats and scarves. I love scarves.