1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does any one know where i can buy jean paul gaultier face lotion in canada!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Ok so my mother bought my this jean Paul GAULTIER Monsieur DéRide lotion in Paris AND I CAN'T FIND ANYONE WHO SELLS IT IN CANADA THIS STUFF IS AMAZING AND IM ALMOST OUT AND MY SKIN HURTS with Clinique and Lancôme and other products but this one worked perfectly and I need it and I can't find it anywhere I asked at sephora and they didn't know where to buy it in Canada either OMG I want to cry :frowning2: I finally got one that works and I'm fucked for buying it again so if anyone knows please please please I beg you tell me please thank you so much ❤

2. silkfrog1292

Go to the big cities- Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal. I'm sure you'll find it there. If not you can always order it online since JPG is an international brand

3. jutwanahaveboys

4. starfish

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do without. It's overpriced crap you don't need. :slight_smile:

6. Yui

Yui

I'd suggest ordering online as well.
    You could also try Embryolisse - a makeup artists secret if you can't find the Gaultier one :slight_smile:

7. Alexander69

No my skin gets very dry if I don't have it as other brands clog your pores and I have perfect skin so it's hard finding the right lotion and this one worked perfectly. :frowning2:

---------- Post added 27th Jan 2013 at 01:54 PM ----------

I live in Vancouver I've searched and I and cat find it :frowning2:

8. Yui

Yui

Alexander, I know your problem all to well because I have incredibly dry skin myself :/
    You may want to look at the list of ingredients of your lotion and find something with similiar ingredients. Ingredients you should look for if you have dry skin are:

Sodium Hyaluronate which is a mineral salt derivative that attracts and retains one thousand times its own weight in water from moisture in the air so it improves elasticity and hydration without clogging pores and/or turning your face into an oily mess.

Mucopolysaccharides which are very effective moisture regulators derived from sugar that bind moisture to the skin even under difficult and stressful conditions.

Maybe you'd also like to take a look at this site which I find to be incredibly helpful when being forced to look for new products because a longtime favorite is being discontinued etc.:

IN MY KIT | Face Moisturizer & SPF | Kevin James (KJ) Bennett | Makeup Art + Design Enterprises

Just in case you shouldn't be able to get your hands on the Gaultier lotion.

9. redstormrising

last i checked, "perfect" skin is not also "very dry." insufficient fat in your diet can make your skin extremely dry - i wouldn't be surprised if that is what is going on here.