1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bassplayer, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Bassplayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you had to sit down and write a short story, what would it be about? who would the main character be? what would they be like?

2. GabrielTai

I have written several, and most of them would make you cry. And generally, I write about whatever comes to mind. Sometime I get an idea from a character and build a story around them.

3. Silvails52

I would have to give that some thought. I've written a few short stories before. One of them was about a simple farmer who turns out to be a powerful magician and he's supposed to take down the king. Kinda cliche, I know, but it was fun to write and people liked it. Another one was really my story. My struggle to come to terms with being gay and the events leading up to the realization.

4. Cthulhu

I used to write quite a few, but now I've been bogged down by my studies. I used to write pretty cliche stuff, but now I'm more interested in the horror, sci-fi and comedy genres (I can expand to others if I feel the story is right). I like to go into really wacky and surreal territories with my stories, too (I have Monty Python, especially Terry Gilliam, to thank for that). For example, my most recent story I was trying to write (before my studies took a hold of me) was a comedy about a man (who is a furry) who gets in trouble with the furry community after briefly appearing on television (a WIP at this moment).