1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Weridest Public Toliet Experence

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BearyBoo99, Jan 27, 2013.

1. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay today RANDOM WERID OUT OF THIS WORLD FEEL GOOD TOPIC is your Weridest Public Toliet Experence.....

Mine is walking in and there was a women in the stall next to me doing her business and then she let one rip (couldn't think of a better way to put it) and she apologies so everyone can hear .-.

So what's your weirdest Experence?

Remember guys SHARING IS CARING :wink:

2. ForceAndVerve

I dunno if you could call this weird but, when I worked in a cinema, a customer just came up to me and said "some kid is flooding the male toilets". I was like "WTF?" so I ran in there and found one of the urinals clogged with toilet roll and the floor covered in like a couple CM of water. Spent like 30 mins mopping it all up. :dry:

Never saw who did it otherwise I would have fucking had them up before the managment.

Public toilets are a place I try to visit as little as possible.

3. djt820

LOL. Who apologizes? Let 'er rip.

I remember as a kid, when I was in the stall, these 2 guys were yelling to each other back and forth very LOUDLY "I'm going to pee more than you".

Man, I hate public bathrooms.

4. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A guy and a girl going at it in the toilet. It was pretty obvious by the moving stall and the sex sounds coming out of it. This was in Glasgow, where apparently that sort of stuff is normal.

British people are seriously the craziest people in the world. Before I get attacked by them: you're also the most fun to hang out with, you're my favorites! :wink:

5. Minamimoto_Fan

I caught a guy in a Wal-Mart bathroom trying to use a mirror to peek at me. I kicked it out of his hand and smashed with my foot before leaving the stall, and just getting some hand sanitizer as to avoid meeting the creep

6. x Wallflower x

I was going to use the toilet in the cinema and just as i was passing a stall one woman let rip really loudly and it took me by surprise so i shouted/sqealed oh my god really loudly making the women walkiing behind me laugh as i hurried to the other side of the room.

7. ForceAndVerve

I'm not from Glasgow but that's news to me! :lol:

And TY I guess. :grin:

8. x Wallflower x

One of my workmates told me about one time a customer did a number 2 in a sock then swung it around in a stall. Gotta feel sorry for whoever cleaned that up.

9. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

That is almost a winner... I would have joined in with them yelling "No I'm Gonna Pee More!" and see if they played along.

10. Nepenthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    At a movie theater there were one-way mirrors on the doors to the bathroom stalls. I could see the rest of the room like there was no door there at all. It was really weird and I ended up not being able to go :dry:

11. JBWat

JBWat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I walked into a department store restroom where two men in separate stalls were quite literally whistling a duet. I have no idea if they knew each other or planned it, but it took every bit of my strength not to burst into laughter.

12. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

I don't have any stories of my own as I try to avoid public toilets, buut my male friends used to go to the school's bathroom all together in the afternoon to do number two (yeah like 4/5 guys, each one at a stall). They considered that a ritual and bonding time.
    And there were times, they told me, that a toddler would go in the bathroom and they would ALL open the stall at the same time and say 'Hey! How are you doing?" so it must have been a traumatizing experience for those kids hahaha

13. Cecil

OMG!!!:roflmao: Brilliant!!!!

14. Given To Fly

A friend and I had a farting contest in the toilet once.

Can't remember who won...

15. ForceAndVerve

Oh you! :rolle:

16. I saw someone peeing in the sink at school... and he had clogged the toilets with toilet paper rolls, cardboard rolls and all... gross, I know.

17. Tim

Tim

We stopped at a rest area while on the way to visit my sister back in... September? Anyway, I go in, go into the stall, and then like a minute later, someone knocks on the stall, (sounded like he was like 60-70), whispered "Nobody needs to know." then walked out of the bathroom.

I was so confused, and still am to this day.

18. Colton

Long story short, this guy thought I was his son, so he started yelling at me while I was in the stall and all of a sudden I hear "Dad?" And then the man goes "...........let's go son."

19. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone told me I had awesome shoes in the stall next to mine.. xD

20. Hatsupi Kona

Hatsupi Kona Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I remember walking into a Kum & Go bathroom while on my way to my relatives. There was a little boy with a coloring book lying down on the bathroom floor while his dad peed. I can't even imagine sitting on that floor....