1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Gosh..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsIUsedToBe, Jan 27, 2013.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I was taking a Vocabulary test in my English class, and I figured out that the answers were in Alphabetical order. So I was like wow I studied for no reason. Well I'm freaking out because I don't know if he figured it out or not because I looked up my grades and it said I got a 0 which is impossible because i know the answers were right. Anyway it could ether mean he knows that i figured it out or he started grading papers and he hasn't gotten to mine yet. I hope he just hasn't gotten to my paper yet.. or my grade is going to go down.:bang:

2. ForceAndVerve

Well it's not your fault that the answers were in alphabetical order, therefore why should you be punished for that?

3. Divopix

Exactly. And if you do get a 0, talk to him about it the next day and get him to correct it.

4. Gen

Gen

Yeah, I'm sure it was an accident or he hasnt graded it yet. Its happened to me plenty of times.

5. Hatsupi Kona

Hatsupi Kona Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If at least 1 was right, you don't have a 0%. Unless the teacher absolutely dislikes what you did, then he hasn't graded it yet. One time I had to stay after school for having a 0% on my Geometry test. Turns out he never put the grade in the grade book ( ._.). At least I ended up getting 100% + extra credit on it.

6. thegaymer

If he/she gives you a 0, you should go talk to them about it. If that doesn't work for whatever reason, tell your parents and have them call the school.

7. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

He can't do that if hes homophobic, confront him about it.

8. counterspade

I'd ask him about it. If it isn't a mistake, get your principal and parents involved.

9. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    He hasn't graded them yet lol. Even if he knew he CANNOT discredit you for that xD