1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Strangest Moment(s) of Your Day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by counterspade, Jan 27, 2013.

1. counterspade

I felt like this needed to be shared. I had a typical day at work and was ready to start my 'weekend' (I always seem to have Monday and Tuesday off). I walk out the door, headed for my SUV, and this is what I see when I get to it:

[​IMG]

Yes, everyone...that's a miniature horse, grazing in the parking lot. It was leashed to the nearby palm tree. I was not the only one near it taking pictures. Its owner was inside shopping.

That's my weird moment of the day. Share yours! :slight_smile:

2. MixedNutz

HAHAHA Wtf?

3. counterspade

I suppose now is good time to bring in this old saying that everyone uses...

"Only at Walmart." Yes, I do work at Walmart — and prior to many people's discontent about the company itself, I absolutely love it.

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I work at a cattery and today i had to catch a cat for someone but this cat was nuts! I was trying to ###### it to get it into its carrier and it screamed! SCREAMED!! I have scruffed many cats in my timr and never has a cat ever carried on to the extent of this one! He was insane!! :O