1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm sad one of my crabs died :'(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Alexander69

One of my crabs died I think she was scared and stayed above land to long and dried up :frowning2: :frowning2::frowning2: :frowning2: :frowning2: :frowning2: :frowning2:

2. DanD

How many crabs do you have, Alexander?

It's a shame when any animal dies, and I hope she will be replaced but not forgotten.

Plenty more fish in the...

3. Alexander69

I have 5 now :frowning2: she was so pretty :frowning2: and I grow attached to them :frowning2: it's so sad :frowning2:

4. Motov

Losing a pet always hurts, I miss Alfred, my pet boa , whom I had for almost 21 years.

5. Alexander69

I love animals so much i would rather have animals then babies LOL I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aquatic animals so much they are so amazing there is so much to learn from them. I mean 99 or 95% of our oceans we know nothing about! THINk about all the new creatures there could be its amazing! I always thought about marine biology but I'm not smart enough but it would be so amazing. I mean I was watching the news and I saw the marine biologists see that seals like to eat a certain eel type animal that usually other sea animals don't like to eat. Amazing imagine the amazing creatures lurking in our oceans I want to know more ice always loved the ocean my mother said when I was younger I was obsessed with fish and dolphins and I still am if I could work with sea animals and fresh water aquatic Animals it wouldn't be work at all because I love it so much

6. Mochi

My condolences. :frowning2: i admire your love for your pets! I'm sure your crab knew she was totally safe and loved. If there is a heaven she will see how much you had contributed to help the animal kingdom by the end of your life when you meet her there :slight_smile:

7. Lewis

D: I know how you feel. My dog is pretty sick at the moment and I'm really worried that she may have to be put to sleep. She can barely walk...

That's the only bad thing about having pets; it's so hard to lose them and say goodbye.

8. AngryKat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I must ask: What kind of crab?

I'm so sorry. Having recently lost a pet myself, I know how you feel. Give your fish a hug from me :frowning2: I'm sure your crab is at the rainbow bridge.

9. Alexander69

They are red clawed crabs they are a brackish water crab meaning a salt water crab but less salt then the ocean it's where rivers and ocean meet kind of :slight_smile: most let stores sell them in fresh water but thus not what they need and they need to have air so land to go out of the water. They don't get very big but they are soooooo cute I love them :frowning2: she had such beautiful bright red claws I wonder if she was begging her molt and got stressed :frowning2:

---------- Post added 28th Jan 2013 at 10:19 AM ----------

I'm so sorry :frowning2: I have 4 dogs so I know how you must feel I couldn't imagine losing any if them they become so close to you they are like your child you care and love them :frowning2: my youngest dog is 2 about and she is a Great Dane and she is a silvery blue colour and wow she's sooooo big LOL but she has a heart bigger then her body and she is always playing with my chihuahua and he's so tiny hahahaha! My shi tzu and my bichon frisé hang out together although my bichon is mean sometimes and dominant LOL. I hope your puppy will get better sometimes they just have rough spells :frowning2: :slight_smile: hang in there for her/him ❤ be strong because they can sense if you are upset