1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a random thought

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lxlJDlxl, Jan 28, 2013.

1. lxlJDlxl

Would you ever date someone who is married?
    Or someone who is separated but has children?

Or your friend's dad/mom who is separated to his/her husband/wife.

Or would you still date a man once you found out that he is married and his wife is pregnant?

Or would you still date a woman once you found out she is married?

Just a random question, I want to know your answers. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. leer

he was bi & his gf was pregnant at the time .
    feel dirty now:icon_sad:

3. FranklinK

No way. I will never be the other person. I've been in the past and it was because I didn't know about his double life. Never again will that ever happen to me.

4. sanguine

No, has to be divorced, and not one of my friends parents, kids would be a plus as long as its not a friend.

5. Bolin

No, I'd never help him cheat on his wife. That is absolutely disgusting to me. And no, no children. I've practically raised children enough in my own teenage years, so I'm ready to live life without kids around me for a change.

6. Eric

I wouldn't date someone who is currently married or that has children, and I wouldn't date someone much older than me. Separated/divorced and around my age, sure.

7. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Big no on that one, for so many reasons. I wouldn't be able to be in a relationship with someone who is dividing their feelings between me and someone else. Additionally, the fact that they could disrespect their wife/husband like that would eliminate any respect I'd have for the person, so I doubt I'd even be compelled to have a relationship with them.

Finally, I don't want to get caught in the shitstorm when their spouse finds out.

Maybe. It really depends on the context, and of course, what I feel like at the time. Right now, I can't envision myself in such a situation, I'm still only 18. However, from a purely theoretical point of view I'd have no problem with the kids themselves, in fact, I can imagine treating them like my own. When my Dad met his now third wife a few years after he and my mom divorced, she was just great with us. She never tried to force herself into the "Mom" position, and always treated us like friends of hers. Looking back at how she handled us as small children, I really respect the amount of work she put into making us happy, and would definitely want to live up to what she did myself.

Um, no :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. First of all, I've never really been attracted to people who're older than me, even if they're still relatively young. As a 13 year old, I never had crushes on young (and apparently hot) teachers or other 20ish year olds, I just never thought of them in a sexual way. The same applies today and likely the future.

Additionally, I just can't imagine having that kind of relationship with a parent of a friend. It would be like having a relationship with my mother. I just don't think of them in that light, age differences aside.

Same as #1 * 100 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Same as #1.

8. AngryKat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's see:
    No
    Yes