1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What racial preference do you prefer?And is it wrong to prefere a race?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Jan 28, 2013.

1. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Im a black 19 year old but I LOVE Asian men omg they make me go CRAZY.Most are so cute and i want my first boyfriend to be asian :slight_smile:

2. MixedNutz

I'm biracial, and I prefer white guys. I don't think it's wrong to have preferences. I think it's nature, just as same sex attraction is.

3. Eatthechildren

I have a preference for people who look more Mediterranean (Olive skin, dark hair, etc) like me :slight_smile: It's only a small one though, I've been attracted to all sorts of people.

4. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l love black women. Not my preference. l don't have a racial preference. Not going there about whether it's wrong.

l'm a skinny white girl lol.

5. Xochipilli

Hot guys are hot regardless of color. *drool*
    I don't think it's wrong to have a racial preference. The problem is when people insult other races or skin colors or whatever and claim they're inferior.

6. Lewis

I personally find that I am mostly attracted to white guys, but it's nothing to do with a preference. I think it's more of a ratio thing...where I live it's more likely to walk past a majority of white guys in my day-to-day life compared to any other race, therefore I'm more likely to see more attractive white guys around.

7. June Cleaver

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to traits associated with a race, social standing, or anything you choose. I like a hard working country man, which is nothing like my background. June

8. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    But, as far as white and black people are concerned, l see so much variation within each race(including ''proper'' African Americans who are mostly from one part of Africa vs American white people being from all over Europe) that l can't understand not finding a set of features you find attractive within each.

00.2 and l'm done lol.

9. Acobi

Acobi Guest

I have a slight preference for Asian men as well, and finding out someone is half-Asian is always a turn on and a welcomed surprise. I think it is because I am also half-Asian :grin:

10. Bolin

I don't have a racial preference. I'm more emotionally driven anyways. And I don't think it's wrong to have a racial preference or to date out of your race. I'm in an interracial relationship myself. I do, however, think it's wrong to reject someone in a manner that's disrespectful to their background or skin color.

11. AngryKat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it's wrong to have a racial preference. It's just who you find more attractive, like preferring brunettes.

I can't think of if I have one or not, actually... Hmmmm... I'll have to think it over, but no particular race springs to mind.

12. Motov

I'll just plead the 5th on this one.

13. prism

I'm Asian/Caucasian and I've been attracted to all kinds of ethnicities on some level. I don't think I would date another Asian girl, though. Finding another halfie would be cool. :wink:

14. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I think Caucasians and Eurasians are cute.
    I wouldn't discriminate against, though. I could see myself with anyone regardless of race/ethnicity. I just don't care too much.

15. aeva

In terms of who I'm attracted to, they're usually mixed race (almost always with some Hispanic origins). I tend not to be attracted to 100% black or asian girls, although of course there are exceptions.

However, it really doesn't have an impact on who I will actually see, because it is so low on my list of priorities for a partner. In the past, I've only been with white people (male and female), except for 1 black girl, but I live in an almost totally white area. The people I get with tend to vary more in nationality - American, Arabic, Greek, Ukrainian, Irish, German and a fellow Brit. Again, it's not a conscious priority, it has just worked out that way.

16. Kirito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to have a preference for Caucasian males, but then I really grew to love certain types of Asians, basically only Hong Kongnese or Japanese men.

17. redstormrising

Halfies rock! I'm Asian/Hispanic. I also don't think i would date another asian girl either

18. i prefer white women, but thats not to say that people of other races arent attractive. i just havent found one i want to date lol.

19. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I love Asian and Latino women :wink: Exotic women are hot! And mixed race girls are smokin!

20. LailaForbidden

I think there's beauty in all races ;D But... i suppose if I had to pick, I would just say I especially like women who are mixed between African and some type of native. Like Brazilians. My god...*swoon*