1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pronouns?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eatthechildren, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Eatthechildren

I've started looking into gender neutral pronouns. Although I'm used to it, I don't like "she". It's like a jumper that's stretched to fit me, but it's bright pink and it's in some awful scratchy material.

"He is better". It's what I've asked my friends (Who I'm out to) to call me. But it'll need some growing into to feel right, and it still feels wrong to me. I'm not a boy! I'm a freak! Genderqueer! Boygirl! He-she! The words I feel comfortable with go on and on, but picking between "male" or "female" feels so... Limiting.

So now I'm looking through gender neutral pronouns. Before I've liked "Ne" but now... Not so much. I'm more drawn to "Ze", but that doesn't feel right either...

Anyone else had this problem?

2. Motov

Kinda like German der, die and das words,... Correct me if I am wrong. Are you what is called a "Hermaphrodite"?, or do you lack both male and female "parts"? And I think words should reflect the difference of those two as well.

3. Eatthechildren

No I'm not a Hermaphrodite :lol: (Although I'd like to be sometimes).

My sex is female (I have a vagina, uterus, boobs, I get periods, etc) but my gender is a lot more complicated. I'm not a girl, but I'm not a boy either. My gender has a fluid element to it (It changes) but I usually either feel like something between male and female, or a third gender.