1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TODAYS RANDOM FEEL GOOD WERID AMAZING TOPIC IS.........z

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BearyBoo99, Jan 28, 2013.

1. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Let's focus on the good.

Admit it. When you were 3 you had a favourite Teddy bear or doll, am I right?
    So let's focus on the good of that Teddy Bear, Doll or different toy. Describe your favorite memory with them.!

Remember SHARING IS CARING! (*hug*)

2. x Wallflower x

I had an owl with glasses toy i loved because its the only toy i had that had glasses like me i used to walk around with my arms trough the hollow glasses lensesand i was devistated when i lost it

3. Gerit

I never really cared for teddy bears. But I did have a pillow that I really liked, if that counts.

4. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l had Teddy Ruxpin. ummm. He was nice? l can't remember much.

5. Thieves

Thieves Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    I had a Buttercup doll from the show The Powerpuff Girls that I loved like a little sister. :slight_smile:

[​IMG]

6. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    xD l loved Buttercup. Yes l was ENTIRELY too old to be into the PPG

7. leer

I had a toy truck that i kept playing with one that made loads of different noises even took it to bed with me as long as the batteries got took out as the noise kept everyone awake.

8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My Beanie Kid collection! They all had personalities. When my closest friends have recently gone through really hard times, I've given them my first Beanie Kid for a while, because it comes with many years of love and cuddles.

9. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

I had a slot car I played every single day and when my parents bought me a ball, they said it was the first time I walked (to get the ball). I played with dolls, but didn't really like it. I still have many plush toys in my bedroom.

10. sanguine

I was the child that broke everything, if anything my parents let me have the radio, cause that took me awhile to take apart compared to a stuffed toy or figurine which didnt last a day, I think a day I remember ALOT was when I figured how to put stuff back together and my dad praised me for it.

11. redstormrising

I had a pink stuffed cat that had a music box inside it. One night at bedtime we discovered that I'd left the cat at my babysitter's, and we had to go all the way back there because I wouldn't sleep without it. After that, my parents wised up and bought a second cat, exactly the same. I was only two or three and apparently couldn't tell the difference, so problem solved :slight_smile:

12. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

I had a teddy bear that I got when I was one. His head was scented and even after many many washes, it still was scented and the smell helped me go to sleep

13. Nepenthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I had a stuffed lamb. My mom gave him to me when I used to have really bad nightmares all the time. She said he was magic and that he would keep bad dreams away. I still have him and snuggle him sometimes if I'm really upset. Because apparently I'm still 3 years old :lol:

14. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Mine is wierd but funny...
    I had this little rainbow doll (which I find very ironic now) and I took it everywhere with me. Unfortunately I was in New York at one point and I just remember crying hysterically because we had left it in the food court of a mall. So...desperate to get a replacement, my Grandmother went to a drug store nearby and found something similar. Funny thing is that it's a little soft doll with a blue outfit that says "daddy's boy" on it lol. But I've loved it ever since!