1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Anyone Else Had This?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by worriedWardrobe, Jan 28, 2013.

1. worriedWardrobe

I find that since I came out at school, I have an amazing social confidence that I've never felt before.

Anyone else get this?

2. 341

341 Guest

I experienced a dramatic confidence boost in general, so yes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. JBWat

JBWat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think I know what you mean. I haven't come out to anyone outside this site, but somehow after recently admitting it to myself I felt better today than I ever have. I wasn't worried about all the little things, like having conversations with random people! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Pain

Pain Guest

5. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    No :/ being the attention whore I am; I came out for attention, now I just hate myself

6. CenTexBrice

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I felt the same way. Mostly cause I didn't have the stress of having to hide it or wondering if I was actually fooling anyone.

7. Nyanko

I haven't said anything to anyone yet, but I'm starting to accept myself the way I am, so without worrying about internal struggles I've become a lot more social and happy than I used to. If I do end up saying anything I'll probably be even more confident. :grin: It's a little weird since this has never happened, but I love feeling this way!

8. Rivers

Definitely! I used to have a hunch, but now I stride with pride. I feel much more confident talking to people, and I've made a lot more friends.

9. kiltrout

kiltrout Guest

I definitely feel a lot better. I'm still in the process of coming out to all though.

10. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Yeah I feel a lot better about myself and more comfortable with myself, so I've found I want to be more social and talk to others more.