1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm straight and I do not want to admit it.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Reptillian, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Reptillian

Why in the world is my sexual stimulation is so much stronger than in the past months and why am I enjoying women as in I want to be with them? I feel nothing toward the real thing and yet, I want hot women. I might be lying to myself.

Now, at this point, you might ask what's wrong with that, and it's because I hate things that gets in the way of rational thinking and logical thinking. I cannot rationalize primal urges and I am not the one that wants to bother consulting my feelings which only makes me even more confused.

#1 Reptillian, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  2. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    You're crisis is quite unique if I do say so myself. Well, you are a pomosexual after all.

3. lxlJDlxl

I have not encountered anything like this before. So I really do not know what to say.

4. counterspade

Don't label yourself. Your "primal urges" are not telling you to sleep solely with women. If you feel that these urges are too strong to contain, then sleep with a woman. If you believe that is how you feel the most comfortable, then continue. If not, don't fret, and enjoy whatever comes to you.

That, my dear friend, is the boat I'm sailing in. I don't classify myself with any orientation, because I'm simply enjoying what comes to me.

5. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Ive had similar feelings. During ovulation i like boys for a few days and then i go right back to girls. Its weird

6. Kay

Kay Guest

I have liked and loved women all my life and I see nothing wrong with it.

Follow your heart dear and see where it leads. You need to back off and consider what you are really feeling inside. I know the thought of being straight would confuse the hell out of me. Hugs dearie and lots of love.

7. Reptillian

Reading this makes me relieved with myself. Asides, the next day, it turns out that I don't have that much urges. I'm just gonna see what comes to me and try to experiment with reasons and emotions in order to see which one I shall pick. I'd be more inclined to follow rational way of thinking and logical way of thinking to make my choices in life than to follow my emotions and see where it leads to. From the emotional perspective, it was a burden to force myself not to operate on emotions and then it gotten easier and easier to operate on reasons and logics. Been programming myself to operate on reasons and logics for over 5.5 years now and emotions rarely bothers with the rational way of thinking unless it is unmanageable. Those primal urges such as love, sexual attraction, etc are all abstract concepts are irrational in my mind and they're usually the last thing that would come to mind other than chemical reactions. I am detached from my own emotions and I keep my emotions to the minimal to the point where I can still be motivated to solve problems without attachment.

@Kay: I can't rationalize thinking this wooly concept of sexual attraction is wrong or right, but I decided to stick to reasons as it is easier for me to think logically and not to have to base off my decisions on emotions.

#7 Reptillian, Jan 29, 2013
  8. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l knew a girl who identified as asexual and had the same issue.

Not sure inyour case, in her case she viewed it similarly to what you're describing. And she was also kind of a hipster who thought being asexual made her quirky :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Look at all the geniuses who weren't asexual, l guess. Maybe more were creative types than logical but it shouldn't matter. Einstein loved the ladies.

#8 OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 29, 2013