1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do with your hair?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Caliber, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Every time i try to straighten my hair it just goes 'PING' back up again even with hair spray...IDK...i can curl it but i don really like it in that fashion. I refuse to have it up (dont like my ears) and i dont want it short again

2. x Wallflower x

I have the same problem even when i've been to the hairdressers it only holds for an hour or so my hairs naturally wavy and curls outwards at the bottom its so annoying

3. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    xD

l straighten it. Have been doing so since 05. Your hair sounds kind of like mine.

Which is kind of like:

[​IMG]

or some days more like:

[​IMG]

it is the bane of my existence lol. Or was, l still hate it but l have it under control.

A few things...the right flat iron (you have to experiment), a GOOD cut (layers, ideally), and keeping it well conditioned.

#3 OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  4. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I comb it into the shape I like immidietly after getting out of the shower and partially drying it. It actually will hold that shape (well, can be easily combed back into that shape) for the rest of the day. I have shortish hair that I comb into a sort of curl, sort of like:

[​IMG]

except my hair obviously has less volume lol.

5. Wickgaga

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I blow dry it and brush it. The end. Maybe I'm just lucky, but mine just is a nice, lite wavy straight naturally. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Other than that, I also dye it pretty color combinations. :slight_smile:

6. Kay

Kay Guest

Mine is short and looks like a man's. It works for me.

7. Connor22

I wake up, shower then throw the top over to the side, little bit of wax so it stays and then damn the rest of it. Imagine pewdiepie off youtube except shorter

8. Jim

Jim

Wet the stick-y up bits and leave the rest! Sometimes I gel it to make it messier, or a quiff or mohawk, but rarely, as my hair is a stubborn son of a bitch.

9. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

I actually like when my hair gets curly in the end. I have the opposite problem, mine is too straight so I cut it a bit irregulary to make it more curly. I've heard that letting your hair grow longer helps and there're a lot of products you can use to help.

10. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I have natural curly hair (ringlets) but I just straighten it every day. I got lucky because I don't use any products. Maybe that's the secret lol use a 20 dollar straightening iron and no products. Woo!

11. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    During my last afro phase, I used to have it straightened, cane rowed, twisted or just generally blown out huge. Really miss it now though but thought I best trim it down to look respectible finishing my training. Then i'll have to grow it back to extraordinary lengths and get it relaxed I think.

12. worriedWardrobe

I do mine like a greaser. I really like the lore of the 50's, and it really fits me

13. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I have naturally wavy hair. I wash/condition it every morning. Towel it off. Let it air dry for 15 minutes or so, then I go over it with a straightener once or twice and it normally looks fine. And that's it. It's shaved down to basically nothing on both sides and up the back, 2-5 inches on top, getting longer as you move towards the front. So I have some swept bangs. ^_^

14. Niko

I straighten it, because I hate having wavy hair, and then proceed to put some gel stuff in it to make it all funky. xD

15. Acobi

Acobi Guest

I wear my hair more like a pompadour-esque style. I really like it. I straighten my hair in highschool/early part of college.

16. Rivers

I don't really do anything to my hair. I just comb it when I wake up, and it's done, haha.

17. leer

keep my hair quite short grade 4 shave all over that's it

18. MerBear

i first flip it up and down about 5 times , take my finger near the top of my root and shake my hair down..then i shake my hair then flip it up and down twice...., finally i blow dry it and part it to the left or the right but usually part it to the right then i run my fingers through my parted hair to my it flip or make a "c" at the bottom and finally i swiped my parted hair on the top of it so its nice and fluffy and then if it starts to straighten , i flip it and then swipe it on the top again

19. FollowtheFreeman

I wash it. Nothing more. I personally like my shaggy look; even if other people don't.

20. Minx

I keep my hair short, low maintenance.

Plus, I really don't want someone grabbing at it when I get in a fight.