1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piercings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jim, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Jim

Jim

So I've done a post similar to this about tattoos, but I was wondering what you guys thought about piercings too. Do you have any/ do you want any/ do you like or dislike them?

I personally have 3 in one ear lobe and 2 in the other. I did have one in my ear cartilage, but it got badly infected (I was in hospital for 4 days). I would love to get snake bites though, and pierce my other ear cartilage, but take MUCH better care of it. I'd also like a septum ring, but I broke the bone there when I was young, so I don't know if I could get one. I'm also planning on stretching my first earlobe piercings, though not too large. I don't like them massive.

I also dislike dimple/ cheek piercings, dermal anchors and tongue piercings... What about you? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

I had a nose ring (but it closed cause I stopped using the ring). I want to get few ones in my ear (I have two in each lobe), but wouldn't mind getting one in my cartilage. I wouldn't do a tongue piercing but I like it. And I like lip piercings too though I wouldn't get one in myself!
    Getting pierced is highly addictive! I thought it would hurt endless but I didn't feel any pain.

3. x Wallflower x

Not too keen on many types of peircings especially facial ones and ear stretchings but i'd never not go out with someone because of them i just personally would never get any more (i only have my ears done once)

4. HP7465213

I'm not too crazy about facial piercings, except on the eyebrow. I could never pull it off, but I like the look of it.

5. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I love piercings because they are cute, fun, and can be daring :slight_smile: lol the great part about them is that unlike tattoos, once you get sick of your piercing, you can just take it out and let it close! I have 10!

6. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

thought about a belly one, but not sure what anyone would say??

7. hmph

hmph Guest

i'd like more piercings in my ears, if i didn't feel like they looked so girly on me.

also i am thinking about getting my nostrils, bridge, or lower middle lip. other than that, i am satisfied with the number of holes in my body.

8. leer

all piercings are so not sexy

9. Minx

I have no interest in personally getting pierced.

On other people I think they're rather attractive at times, that is as long as every piercing isn't on their body at the same time. I don't want to be preoccupied staring at shiny body-bling while in conversation. ^..^

10. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love piercings, but nothing too extreme. I have 2 earlobe piercings in each ear and a cartilage piercing in my right ear. I used to have my navel pierced, but I ripped it out when I was 15. I have a small scar where it used to be. I used to want to have my eyebrow pierced, but I'm not so sure about that anymore. My ex girlfriend had her tongue pierced, and I thought it was awesome. Tongue piercings only look good on certain people, though. I'm not a big fan of huge gauges.

#10 Anthemic, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  11. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    aside from my ears all l ever had was my lip pierced.

Around 20. lt came out one day when l bit into a pear. l thought about putting it back in but l just decided l looked like a tool with it and that it was best not to.

some people pull it off well but it made my face look dirty and unsophisticated somehow.

#11 OMGWTFBBQ, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  12. ForceAndVerve

All??? Common! I mean, I would never consider getting any myself but I do happen to find (subtle) lip piercings on a guy rather cute like this:

[​IMG]

Anything more is just over the top to me.

13. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    this is what l had. l think if you have delicate features it's better, which he sort of does.

My face isn't really masculine or anything but it's not "soft", the piercing made me look incorrigible and mean lol.

14. jaysuss

I would love to get some small gauges when I am 18 and also some hip and collar bone studs. That is what i want because I find them extremely attractive.

15. returning

:confused:ehh... not my thing

16. Wickgaga

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I enjoy piercings, and would like some, but would rather spend my money on more tattoos, so don't have an piercings right now, because I choose to get a tattoo over piercings. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I like piercings, and I have a few. Both of my ears are gauged/stretched (at 5mm, I don't want to go any bigger). I have a helix on my left ear, and I have a nose ring/stud on my left nostril. I was thinking of getting a monroe piercing at one point but I figured it'd be too much.

18. castle walls

I only have my earlobes pierced. I'm not a big fan of piercings. Besides, I don't want to cause myself any trouble employment wise

19. CenTexBrice

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think piercings are rather interesting. I have a vertical industrial in my right ear. Although I am more of a tat fan myself.

20. I don't have any, although I would love an ear piercing, or perhaps a tongue piercing.