1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone else know that Jillian Michaels is gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MysticalFantasy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. MysticalFantasy

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yesterday my-girlfriend made an awesome discovery that the hot personal trainer from The Biggest Loser America was in a lesbian relationship with another hot femme yoga instructor!

thats right Jillian Michaels! Shes like my inspiration since i want to be a personal trainer myself! To find out she was also gay blew my mind away!

Ses been in a 4.5 year relationship with her partner Heidi Rhoades. i was bewildered and so happy for them! They are such a goodlooking couple! And they also adopted a haiti baby girl last year! Joy to the world!

did anyone else know this? (!)

who else is happy with me!?

2. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    she gave me the vibe in like 2005. But anyway l usually read that she's bi. which l would also believe.

To me she's just very obviously into women lol.
    oh, Bob seems gay too.

3. FJ Cruiser

My parents keep up loosely with that show, and I've always gotten strong vibes from both Jillian and Bob.

4. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I was so shocked!! I was watching that Ellen episode yesterday as well, and a photo of her and her partner and their two children were on the screen. Made me do a little happy dance. :grin:

I always love it when I find out about celebrities who are LGBT because it helps people see that "us kinds of people" come from all walks of life.

5. Divopix

I always thought she was a lesbian, looks like that's confirmed!

6. Oddish

Oddish Guest

ah, really? awesome! i did not know that. glad to hear of it.

7. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Yeah I knew and I think it's awesome. She's actually bisexual: “Let’s just say I believe in healthy love. If I fall in love with a woman, that’s awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that’s awesome. As long as you fall in love ... It’s like organic food. I only eat healthy food, and I only want healthy love!”

8. MysticalFantasy

Out Status:
    Some people

whaaaat?!! She was on Ellen?! Now i definitely need to watch that as well!
    we need to do a happy dance indeed! :eusa_danc

9. TraceElement

I've always kind of known, and just expected her to be out.

10. HanMan

HanMan Guest

She's not a lesbian she's bisexual. She is married to a woman and has kids with that woman but she's very openly bisexual.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My dad knew , I didn't find out til last year on the weny willams show my dad said he knew because she was mean and always yelling at people whatever that means :confused:

12. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Huh...is it bad to say I'm not surprised? Bob Harper came out sometime last year as well.

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hmm that seems like the trouble with being bi, people think if your with a guy your straight and if your with a woman your a lesbian and some people might know your bi before hand but think once your with some one you stop being bi and start being gay or straight .

14. Ruthven

And I'm not surprised that of course, when it's something same gender, some people always jump on the "they must be gay" train. Or when it's a girl and guy "they must be straight". No, they couldn't possibly be anywhere else on the wide spectrum. :dry: or they just assume someone's sexuality based on nothing actually related to it.

and why was this year old thread brought back anyway?

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Same thing with raven simon she said she was dating a woman and everyone called her a lesbian but she herself did not say she was a lesbian and I kept explaining to a homophobic guy because he was using her as an example of how homosexuality was a choice and I told him did you ever hear her say she was a lesbian herself we 've only heard other people say it . so how are you so sure that she's a lesbian she could be bi for all we know or this could be her one exception . But the guy kept insisting she was a lesbian and that because she liked a boy when she was little she was choosing and say homosexuality was not real .

16. Ruthven

Exactly. It's disgusting to just throw people in these default boxes of gay and straight.

--

this actually reminds me and is kinda unrelated, but is an example of throwing people in boxes. When Shaun T (fitness guy) got married to Scott Blokker, there were some people that called him a "snow queen" cause Shaun T's black and he got with a white guy, and so these people were whining that Shaun only goes for white guys basically based off that (and even if he does how is that so horrible?) and I am just so sick of this shit of generalising people and assuming and all that.

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    me too they did it to linsey lohan too because she dated that one girl and linsey said she's not bisexual then everyone got mad at her like you dated a woman your bisexual .