1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Santa.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BearyBoo99, Jan 29, 2013.

1. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Today's feel good, remember back, werid, um-expected Topic is SANTA

WHAT WAS THE BEST PRESENT YOU GOT FROM SANTA?!

And when did your parents crush your dreams?

My best present would be BUBBLE WRAP!

Remember lobelia Sharing Is Caring :wink:

2. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Living to Christmas I guess? Had planned not to but it turned out I did anyway so thanks Santa for letting me see Christmas.

3. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    super nintendo.

4. Connor22

Santa hates me -_-

One year I got a big box all wrapped up and it looked so awesome! so when I opened it I was not all too happy to be greeted by one of the boxes I used to hold some of my toys in and sometimes maybe make an army base out of. When I turned it around to look at the lid I was none to pleased to see that the lid (or roof if you are 2cm tall and plastic) had been carved out with a pen and holes had been dug throughout, then aroundthe hole was criss crossed tiny strips of "police do not cross tape" printed out a time beforehand. Inside the box lay not much better. The reason I had been excited about this present as it sat there under the tree staring at me is that it was heavy, made a satisfying thud/rattle noise and seemed like a decent present. When I opened the present and gazed inside I did not appreciate what I was seeing. It. Was. a. Log. a piece of chopped up wood. This was my dads cruel idea of a joke, stating that he was sorry that Action Man had managed to escape. I made him get me a new box for my army men.

Another year I received a guitar that I had shared the payment for with my parents as it was expensive (yet awesome, Epiphone Thunderbird Pro iv, google that shit) however when I arrived down from my room bleary eyed and full of excitment, I discovered a problem with my guitar. It was made of cardboard. Unfortunately while I was purchasing the guitar, in the time it took for the money to go from my dads bank account that we used to pay for it to the companies one in switzerland, they had all sold out. I didn't see my precious thunderbird until February. On the bright side, I still got it, and it is a monster :grin:

5. fuzzyfeet

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I actually can't really remember that many of the gifts I got from Santa...the only one I can think of right now that made me reallyyyy happy was Clue (the board game) that I got when I was like 8. I played it with my friends all the time for about a year haha

6. FunnyMonkey

It was also a super nintendo for me.:eusa_clap

7. leer

skate board or bike they were both grate gifts
    when did the penny drop .
    7 when my uncle fell down the stairs pissed as a fart broke his wrist in the fall herd him fall and came out my room my room santa flat on his back on the bottom of the stairs and mum crying with laughter

8. Rivers

I remember when Santa got me this blue necktie with penguins on it.... I still wear it.

The notion of his actuality was spoiled by my own skepticism. In first grade, I stayed up, conducting a scientific study on the existence of Santa.

9. Dynamite

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My Super Nintendo which I still have.

10. Wickgaga

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh gosh, I don't even remember presents I got from Santa vs. My Mom anymore. I believe he waaaaas the one to get me my first American Doll Horse (didn't have a doll, just horses). I still have them and all their stuff, and will keep it all forever! :grin:

My family never told me he wasn't real. I just figured it out on my own, and once I did, stopped getting presents from him. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyone else also have an elf that watched over you all year, to make sure you were good, or tell Santa if you were bad? Mine was Herman the Elf. He'd also drop me off a present a couple weeks early!

It's odd though, one Christmas Eve (we celebrate with part of our family then), we were all just sitting in the living room opening presents, and something hit the window loudly & an elf foot shaped mark was on the window, on the second story. Makes you wonder. :wink:

11. lxlJDlxl

I found out that Santa was not real when I was still in grade 1.

My parents failed to hide the stuff they have to give on Christmas.

and OMG. I forgot what to call the gift that I can never forget.

12. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm probably.. My camera, and prismacolor art stuff

13. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status: