1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wonder...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Silvails52, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Silvails52

I was out at dinner with my friends at a restaurant tonight. The restaurant was also doing a "Swing Dance" night right by the table. At one point, I noticed a guy walked in. I know it's not a good indicator, but the way he dressed made my gaydar ding a little bit. He wasn't flamboyant or anything like that, but better than most of the guys I've seen. Anyways, I caught him looking at me, and he looked away. A little bit later, he was standing on the side of the dance floor, tapping his foot. I really wanted to go up to him and ask him if he wanted to dance. And then my mind did some serious wandering. The dance moves I would try to do, exchange of phone numbers, talking to him, stuff like that. Then I snapped back to reality. I ended up doing nothing and left with my friends a while later. *sigh* I wonder what would have happened if I went up to him. Have you had anything like that happen to you?

2. Nepenthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    A few times. Most notably at a 4th of July parade years ago. Before it started there was this girl that kept walking by me and smiling at me over and over. I was too chicken to go talk to her. There are still times when I look back and ask "what if?"

3. Rivers

Once, I remember when I went to an academic competition, met a girl, and gave her my phone number. She never called me back. I always think about her and wonder how she is.

4. HadesReborn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My old roommate and I were sitting on the subway one time when she drew my attention to the guy across from us that was staring at her, until we looked and he looked away. Then i noticed that they kept looking at each other. After a mini prep talk i convinced her to write her number down on a piece of paper and as we got off the train she gave it to him with a wink... I've never seen her walk home with a swag before until that moment... He never called. But the walk stayed in my head.

5. June Cleaver

You could have just struck a comversation up just to meet him. Maby become friends and then had a chance to see with time. If you get a feeling again, next time try it and see. June

6. Silvails52

Well, it was sort of an awkward time to go talk to him. I mean, I was having dinner with friends and he was on the opposite side of the room. But if I see him again, I will definitely talk to him.