1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell me about that strange dream you had!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by always true, Jan 29, 2013.

1. always true

Scary, embarrassing, funny, romantic, or wonderful. Whatever crazy dreams you have had, share it.

2. Divopix

I actually keep a dream journal :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My dreams are so fucked, I have pages and pages of them.

3. always true

That is interesting. I hate when I wake up, I only really remember partsof a great dream

4. Nile

Nile Guest

i rarely get dreams about pretty girls, it's always the mean and not so looking ones i dream about. I have no idea why that is though, as i dont know any mean girls or girls that are as ugly as the ones who seemed to pop up in my dreams.

5. Divopix

Well that's why I have a dream journal! Well part of it. Right when I wake up, I write my most recent dream in it to understand them better. Also, it's the first step to Lucid Dreaming which can be quite interesting.

6. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One dream I had, that I will never forget, happened when I was 5-7 years old. I was going through a rough time dealing with custody battles between my mom and dad, and it caused me a great deal of stress.

The dream started with me being the age that I was when I had the dream. I was sitting on my bed, listening to my mom and dad yelling and fighting. They were carrying my mom's highboy (a tall chest of drawers) from my mom's room into my room for some reason. All of a sudden, the floor turned into quick sand and my parents started to sink into it. My dad went first and the highboy followed. I tried my best to save my mom, but she sank too fast. I remember I tried grabbing her hand, but the last thing I grabbed was her hair, and a piece of her hair was left in my hand.

I then woke up screaming and crying and my mom ran into my room with the most horrified look on her face, lol. She asked me what was wrong, so I told her. After about 5 minutes of her having the chance to calm down, she had a smirk on her face, giggled, and said, "Awww, you love me, don't you?" She thought it was humorous that I was so upset from having a dream about her dying! But I can see why she would think it was funny. XD

7. leer

I dont remember allot of them .
    My stepsister was up a tree and 3 viscous dogs were jumping up trying to get at her I remember thinking in the dream I need to get help but I couldn't.
    my relationship with her is not a good one by the way .

8. lxlJDlxl

I dreamed about this last week and still cannot forget about it.

I was in a room with my high School classmates watching Glee then Brad Falchuk*The Glee writer* came to sit next to me and we talked about what should happen about the next glee episode*Like he was assigning me to be the writer for the next episode* and we laughed. He told me I was wise and I was a real Glee fan.

But everything does not end there.

His face just changed into someone I do not.
    He kissed me while everyone was looking away.
    But one of my classmate saw it*She's a girl* and she talked about it to my other girl classmate but the other girl classmate did not believe it.
    He noticed that someone noticed it so he went into the train station to go home, I followed him and left everyone there.

When we entered inside the train I told him that I want to make love with him. *Realizing that now, I did not know how lascivious I could get in my dreams. LOL* And he agreed,

We went into his house, but after that we got into his house*Note that he is like 7 years older than me* his face changed into someone familiar, a friend of a friend of mine.

We went into the bathroom all nekkid. I told him that this is my first time, he told me that it's his' too. But we never really did it anyway.

And I think it ended right there.

9. Level75

I have a distressing amout of nightmares involving gremlins with knives hunting me down.

10. xXPsychedelicXx

My dreams are usually pretty strange.

I had a dream that I was going to my graduation, and on the way there, I was told that my wedding had been scheduled for the same time. This confused me, but then I remembered that I was engaged to Derek (who is actually my ex). We got there and a few moments later I was apparently married.

Afterwards, I went to find Derek and sat down next to him, saying, “Hello, husband.” A girl was with him, playing with his hair, and when I arrived, she got up and left. He said, “I feel bad for what we did to Nicole.” I asked who Nicole was, and he said, “You know, that thing with Reed?” I have no idea who these people are, but I nodded and said, “Oh yeah, her.”

Suddenly, I realised that I actually don't want to be with Derek, that's why we broke up. And I got really nervous 'cause I knew I'd have to ask for a divorce.

And then I woke up.

:lol:

11. Metleon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My dreams are almost always strange.

Once I had a dream that was basically the plot of the show Awake, where I could fall asleep and wake up in another world. One of those worlds had dinosaurs in it and we were rich so of course we owned a couple of them. In another dream I had a brain tumor and was hallucinating but I knew they were just hallucinations so I figured I could live with it.

In general, whenever the lights go out/don't work I know that it's time for me to force myself to wake up. Otherwise, someone/something will try to kill me/steal my soul. I also have plenty of dream where I have to get somewhere so I put my pants/shoes/other article of clothing on and go to leave but realize I'm not wearing that article of clothing. Then I go back and put it on, but it keeps disappearing over and over until I wake up.

Oh and I lose my pants a lot but no one seems to care.

12. FruitFly

My dreams are usually pretty disturbing, typically involving mutilation, being put on display in a freak show but never understanding why, and other things which usually leave me wondering what I've been reading/watching in order to generate such images in my dreams.

Last night I had a particularly disturbing dream that started off with me simply going to the shop, then dropping my phone where it promptly broke. Someone told me I had better fix it as I'd need it if something happened, I laughed and said I'd fix it at home. Later, walking up the stairs, I fell and broke my leg. For some reason I blacked out and then "woke up" in an attic with other people who were covered in blood. Things happened, I ended up flipping between the perspectives of the people in my dream until I found myself viewing the world from the view of a traumatised young man and ... it disturbed me. The entire dream really disturbed me to the point of waking up crying.

Rarely do I have nice dreams. I need to fill my life with rainbows, glitter, lollipops and positive thoughts.

13. silkfrog1292

In terms of weird dreams......

I once dreamt a woman dressed in a dress made out of goldfish tying me to a chair and then peeing on me....i then have an ominous feeling that if i let her pee on me then my family would die, so i tried to struggle out of my bonds to no avail, and just as the first few drops of pee hit my face....i woke up

I know, my subconscious is fucked up

As for creepiest dream, I have posted this on here before, but i'll post it again:

I dreamt that I was in this really shitty part of town that's all run down, hardly any street lamps and graffiti everywhere in the middle of the night (yes, this dream is strange in that EVERYTHING is covered in graffiti), Suddenly a bus pulled up, and getting the feeling that if i do not get on the bus something bad will happen, i climbed on board.

Other than the driver, the only other person on the bus is this old man with liver spots all over his face. Feeling a little scared i sat next to him. we rode on in silence for a little longer. What struck me as weird in this dream is that, other than everything is covered in graffiti (even the bus and the seats i'm sitting on is covered in graffiti) is that the streets outside are entirely empty.

Suddenly, the bus pulls up and the door opens, from the outside window i see a hunchback man trying to climb his way onto the bus. I was just about to get up and help him when the bus driver gave a shout, leapt out of his seat and starts shoving the hunchback out of the bus and into the street. Somehow, the hunchback suddenly became incredibly strong and started screaming and shouting things i can't hear clearly. At this moment the old man pulled me back down to my seat, and whispered to me "don't help the hunchback, he'll kill us all!"

The bus driver finally successfully pushed the hunchback out of the bus, and gave him a kick before climbing back into his seat. We drove away just as he was picking himself up from the ground. As we were driving away, i saw him staring at me with the creepiest eyes and smile. I feel pure panic rising up, and i was ready to vomit....

then i woke up

14. Jordz

I don't really have dream, at least not that I can think of

15. Ticklish Fish

I usually forget them not long after I wake up :slight_smile:

16. HP7465213

Oh my God, I have this recurring dream of some psycho who just chases me nonstop with a gun, all because he wants the tv remote in my hand! It's so ridiculous that I don't know whether to laugh or be scared when I wake up. It used to scare the crap out of me though! Don't really know what this says about me. Maybe I watch too much tv?

... Nah!

17. Xochipilli

Ok. Mine ain't crazy, but it's strange. So in this dream I was sitting in the grass next to a river when suddenly an old man with a shovel asked me to help him dig a hole. So I did and when it was done this fool jumps in and dies! Ugh! Wtf!

18. HP7465213

That's a really good idea, I might start doing that : )

19. Shiny Espeon

I had a strange dream just the other night. Me and four other random people moved into an old house. I have no idea who these people were, but I remember that I knew them in the dream. Anyways, I decided that this girl, who was my best friend in the dream, needed to take a bath with me. So we get in the tub, and after a few minutes, she starts to nod off and fall under the water. I lift her up, but she falls under again. So I get out of the tub, and start to fly above it. (I fly in a lot of my dreams, now that I think about it.) And then I see that she is being pulled under water by the thing from The Grudge (I haven't seen this movie in years, so I have no idea where it came from.) Then I woke up.

20. always true

Well that sucks. The crappy part is you can not change it

---------- Post added 30th Jan 2013 at 12:10 PM ----------

What a scary dream to have when you are little. I have a couple of dreams about my mama dying. They are the worst

---------- Post added 30th Jan 2013 at 12:12 PM ----------

Why is not good?