1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Those moments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fire2free, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

So I just wanted to now if anyone else has jad a moment where if they ever doubted they where gay this now confirms it.

There ment to be funny type moments

Example:

I went to give my brother some lunch while he was at a wrestling meet and as I walked in to the school one of the guys told me to come back with him to find the team. I walked right in to the locker rooms and started talking to some guys I knew until my brother was done with his shower.:lol: if standing with naked guys doesn't prove in gay then I don't know what will!

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hahaha! That's hilarious! XD I would feel extremely awkward and walk away either because it makes them feel awkward or because I'd feel like they want me to be there looking at their junk. >_>

I always kind of wondered if I liked girls once I turned 12. I knew for sure that I liked girls the night I got my first kiss from a girl when I was 14.

3. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

Actually I had not clue they where using the room to change ( it was actually a class room) and I wasn't the one who started talking, it was my friend Geo who walked up in his boxers. The funny thing is I didn't care and neither did all the guys! Nobody felt awkward cause I've known them for so long. After I got in my car was when it hit me that normal people didn't just do that.:lol: