1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delivery Drivers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Paul_UK, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

This has no real purpose but I'll share it anyway.

I work with two other gay guys at a warehouse and office unit of an online retailer. There is just the three of us there, another 6-8 people work at the shop and office in town.

Being a warehouse we have a few deliveries and collections each day, so get to see and speak to a number of drivers. Many of them are regulars who we see a few times each week and usually end up chatting to while they are here. We are all fairly outgoing so have no problems getting chatting to to new people.

However there is one who is the exception. He sometimes delivers for ParcelLine and we all think he is really HOT! He certainly gets us "three poofs in a warehouse" drooling! :slight_smile: He is also the one driver that none of us have managed to chat to about anything other then the necessary ("how many?", "six today", "sign here").

Maybe it's because he is just not the chatty type? Maybe he knows we all fancy him? Or maybe we all get tongue-tied ("Weak in the presence of beauty" to quote the Alison Moyet song)? Maybe a combination of these? It's damn frustrating though! :bang:

Then there is another driver who collects from us (I won't say the company) who we think fancies one of us (not me). It started to a reference about "a big one" (about a parcel but with the hint of the double-meaning), and we noticed how he smiled at my colleague as he said "see you tomorrow" today. However he does nothing for any of us, least of all my colleague that he fancies.

It helps to liven up the day though! :slight_smile:

2. divadarya

Oh yassss.....In the USA we have the Archetypal United Parcel Service or UPS driver in their hot brown shorts and shirts...smiling, intelligent, resourceful...(sigh)

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree. Sometimes the UPS drivers wearing their shorts and all are so hott, especially in the summer. Not to mention I've seen quite a few hott ones before. :slight_smile:

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I used to tease my Mom all the time when I was growing up about having the "hots" for the UPS man. She admitted he was very cute.

5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Delivery drivers here are usually 40 plus so not my type...

6. Kimi

Ah...good old days!!

I remember checking out this hot UPS driver while I was on running machine and tried to wave to him and almost fall off from the machine:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gosh, that was embrassing:icon_redf

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Many of ours are too, but this one from ParcelLine is probably mid-late 20s and .... WOW! :thumbsup:

8. SlickyPants

There is a delivery driver who seems to know me but he's never met me before. I've ordered beer glasses and mugs online before and I guess they are always declared as 'beer glasses' because my mom told me "That delivery guy dropped off the package and wanted to know if you were into collecting beer glasses." I thought that it was kind of weird that he remembered that because the last time I received any was about a year ago and another year before that time. I guess I'll have to meet my 'fan' and make sure I'm home to sign for it next time :grin:

9. trumpetkid23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All I can think of is Kyle in Legally Blonde, lol. You guys are silly. Those UPS shorts just creep me out...