1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trevorspace users

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Jan 31, 2013.

1. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi i just started using my trevorspace and i realize that if your not "attractive" or "cute" or dare i even say "white" you wont be added as a friend.Maybe im being a little crazy thinking this way but i see alot of white men(well boys) on trevorspace and many have 1000 of friends but when i see an african american man or hispanic men they have friends but not like the other "cute" white men.I see this alot on other sites aswell. Why are Caucasian men more saught after than any other race?

2. BudderMC

Counter-question: Why do you want to add "friends" who would judge you based on the colour of your skin?

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's less about being of a particular ethnic background and more about the extremely shallow nature of gay culture in general. I've known people who have literally said "I'm only willing to be friends with attractive guys" which is probably one of the shallowest statements I've ever heard... but, sadly, not uncommon among gay men.

As Budder said... I think the solution is to just avoid those sorts of people, and avoid the places where large numbers of them hang out :slight_smile:

4. Minx

They sunburn easily? That's what attracts me to them. :lol: