1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats your situation as a bi-sexual?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by andwhynot, Jan 31, 2013.

1. andwhynot

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i am genuinely interested to know your situation, mine is frustrating
    i fancy men in a sexual way, truthfully i cant imagine i will shack up with a man for a few reasons, a few being, i have two young boys, i would find it almost impossible to come out and say it to people close to me, ive never spent enough time with a man to get those kind of feelings. and a few other things i cant think of right now....
    ok firstly i am in a relationship with my boys mother, i fancy her, love her, and am happy with her(some times) i enjoy sex with her, but always in my mind i crave sex with men, i would say i definitely get turned on more with men than women most of the time but hardly ever get the chance to meet men.
    as im writing this, im not really sure what it is i do want, on one hand i could sod off abroad with a male as a partner and live as a couple, out and free
    and on the other hand i could live as i am with my mrs happy with her but craving sex with men all the time, if i could have sex with men and she gave me her blessing that would be perfect. sorry if this sounds aload of toss, but im sure theremust be other people in similar situations:slight_smile:

2. curlycats

there are others in your situation for sure, but if i were in your situation i would be asking myself whether or not what you are feeling is a case of "the grass is always greener". that is, are you feeling this way just because you're currently partnered with a woman and missing men? if you do leave her and get with a man for a significant length of time, would you then start desiring a woman because you miss them?

if that is not the case, perhaps you really would be happier leaving your current partner. if it is the case, then you are in a difficult situation. perhaps the only solutions would be to either leave your partner and remain single and mingle with people at will, or enter into an open relationship with both a man/men and a woman/women.

just my thoughts on the matter... i wish you the best of luck working out what will work best for you.

3. Last Gentleman

The other question I might ask, but don't feel the need to answer it if you don't want.
    Could she satisfy your need for "men", for example by wearing a strap-on.

If she can't, then you may need to make a hard decision about whether you are happy enough, or want more.

4. cassexy

cassexy Guest

well i am loving my situation as a bisexual as i can enjoy both male and female and both togther. i am loving it