1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What qualities do you like in a guy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wowguy, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Wowguy

I like asking people about it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I love when a guy is protective, loving,has a sense of humor, and not afraid to 'show me off'
    :slight_smile:
    What do you guys/girls like? :smilewave

2. SeerOfHeart

Just getting this out there, but I'm a sucker for the cuties. I don't know if you've ever seen a guy with puppy dog eyes, but it is so freaking adorable, I think I'd melt.

I'd like a guy who's kind and caring, and has both a protective side and a vulnerable one, whether he's open about the latter or not. Of course some sort of sense of humor would be awesome. Someone who can make me smile and laugh, and someone who'll stick around through all the tough times.

Of course these aren't set in stone, but just a few things that would be nice ^^

#2 SeerOfHeart, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  3. Minx

Kindness, I adore kindness. I find it difficult to be kind, so I deeply admire a guy who is effortlessly kind.

Protectiveness, not over-protective. I find it enduring when someone is caring enough to protect me, as I'm usually the fighter.

Affectionate, I can't stress enough how important this is.

Compassionate, again I feel I lack in this department. Seeing a guy compassionate for others, inspires me to feel the same. :slight_smile:

Heh, I don't know why but I'm blushing now. :grin:

4. Silvails52

Not really 100% sure about what I like and don't like yet... but I would like to date a Christian. But definitely a sense of humor. That's important. Slightly more masculine, but doesn't mind cuddling at night. A romantic guy would be totally awesome. Not quite sure what else...

5. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Same, same. I love cuties (both male, female and all around!). I also really enjoy guys with facial hair for some reason, haha. Not too much but stubble's nice.

I also need somebody who can crack me up and knows how to laugh and when to share one. And somebody who shared the same interests would be cool. If a guy's a musician as well, more the chances I'll like him. But, yeah, somebody sweet and kinda amusing.

6. Wowguy

OH! thank you all guys! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 1st Feb 2013 at 04:10 PM ----------

Yeah, i love when a guy has cute eyes!

7. FunnyMonkey

Someone who is kind and respectful someone who can talk about their feeling with me and not afraid of opening up to me and if you can make me laugh that's always a good thing. Just to name a few.

8. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone who is intelligent, kind, affectionate, and confident.

9. photoguy93

I want a guy who is : funny, adorable/cute, happy, caring, mature, kind. A free spirit would be great with my anxiety, lol..

Now, ask me what I can get.

10. Acobi

Acobi Guest

A guy with dreams and aspirations is one of the sexiest qualities ever. Hands down.

11. RisingSun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretty much what SeerOfHeart said, except for the cutie part. Though if the guy were cute, it would be a nice bonus :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: