1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I adopted

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Mar 6, 2008.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I adopted a dog yesterday,a very spoiled rotton 1 year old black lab and his name is Monte.I adopted him from a rescue mission and knew I always wanted a dog.Monte was abused by his owner,taken away from his old owner and I knew in his eyes I was the one to adopt him,barking like crazy to adopt him.I picked him and he likes me,he lays on the floor by my side of the bed.I even took him to work with me right away and my boss's wife spoiled him by giving him a dog buiscuit which he ate.He is also doing great at home around my girlfriend and my future partner Yasmine and her kids.Monte does get along with my girlfriend's cat,Jo Jo and they are buddies.I did have to take him to the vet today,for a rabies and parvo shot,also a check which my vet said he is healthy.I love my new dog so far and Monte loves me too.He gave me a kiss this morning by licking me in the face saying to wake up and let him out to do do his buisness.

2. Jim1454

Awww - that's great! I love labs - and the thought of someone abusing one makes me crazy! I'm glad he has a new home and a new owner.

3. Ty

Ty Guest

I thought it was you had adopted a child >.< :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aww I love dogs! I have two rhodesian ridgebacks ^_^

4. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Monte was hit with a belt and kicked by his old owner.He only had a bruise in one spot and fully recovered.My girlfriend and future Partner Yasmine's kids,Taylor and Zoe enjoy throwing his tennis ball in the backyard.He enjoys his new home knowing he is loved by everyone.Monte is also a mooch,typical dog and begs for food.

5. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any pics? :grin: