1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So theres this sweet guy I like - but how do I walk up to him?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jutwanahaveboys, Feb 2, 2013.

1. jutwanahaveboys

So heres the thing. I spotted this guy at school the other day and my gaydar went crazy. he wears a bunch of white bracelets and he was around just girls. he stopped to ask me about the video room and it was right across his face. plus I think he kind of checked me out. but I have a few questions and I need advice please :slight_smile:

first of all, are there any signs i could give off that can only be picked up by him that Im gay and interested?

How can I walk up to him and talk to him? but not be like all gay and in your face, just in case he wasnt really gay (but i got a massive vibe)

I am mostly closeted so I dont want other straight people noticing what im doing, so please keep that in mind.

If i had a wingman, how could I put him in use?

2. Pain

Pain Guest

Have a friend ask him if they know each other while you're there, and then your friend introduces you. :slight_smile:

3. jutwanahaveboys

He's usually surounded by his friends. walking up to him like that is way too obvious.

4. if you he seems that gay to you, why not just find him alone at a computer or something and be like "hey what's up?" If he is friendly, he won't respond badly. If someone did that to me, I'd respond in a friendly way even I didn't have interest in the guy. Approach him like a friend first so that you can hopefully pick up more hints and they soon after ask him if he wants to hang out.

5. Pain

Pain Guest

So? :slight_smile: Get a friend to say to him "You look so familiar... have we met before? What's your name?" et cetera.

6. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ask him what he thinks about LGBT people and then if that goes well ask if he knows anyone that's LGBT. Then if he says he's gay then ask him out (and be direct about it, he'll love it)