1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

random sports accident

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thegaymer, Feb 2, 2013.

1. thegaymer

Ok I play hockey for a club team in my area and we played some team from vermont last week and the biggest kid on their team whos like 6"2' tried to hit (or check, if you aren't familiar with hockey) me but somehow he ended up falling down instead of me. I ended up not really getting hurt except a sore neck. But my friend texted me today saying that somehow I broke the guys arm. Im not that big. Im 5"6' and only weigh 120 lbs but I end up breaking his arm. HOW???? It just makes no sense to me. Can someone explain this.

2. Bassplayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dunno, I was a goalie so I tried to avoid getting checked, but if I had to guess, the guy either tweaked it on the board, or landed badly on it. What did he break?

3. Cthulhu

He probably landed on his arm awkwardly, breaking it.

4. Rawr Ima Bear

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Youre simply a badass. Nuff sed

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

That reminds me of when I was back in school playing football, me and a big guy I was around 5ft6 and he was 6ft, and we both blasted the ball at the same time, I felt so bad ass because it was pretty loud and I think he hurt his leg but I was fine.

6. leer

I had a few groin injury's as well as going in for a tackle and spraining my ankle quite badly
    it was like a balloon got me a few days of school:thumbsup:

7. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hockey's weird for injuries, its hard to know why things happen like they do. I played hockey for ~15 years, and I never missed a game with injury. My brother has played just as long and he has had 3 surgeries, and has missed over 100 games because of injury. I am 5'9" 165lbs, hes 6'2" 225lbs. We have played the same level of hockey, for the same amount of time.