1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

your experinces being a bisexual/gay/lesbian

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cassexy, Feb 3, 2013.

1. cassexy

cassexy Guest

hi, i am a bisexual and i enjoy company and love of both men and women.if any of you is a bisexual, pls feel free to express your experiences of being a bisexual. gays and lesbians can also express your feeling here

2. SomethingWitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coming out sucked, subsequently everything else was more honest, and thus not as terrible as being in the closet. That being said life is still an unending veil of tears and suffering, you just get used to it. Honestly the whole "it gets better" thing is a lie, it stays awful, you just become numb to it a little more everyday as tiny pieces of of your soul die, making the monotony and minutia of day to day living more robotic and thus easier to cope with as you can zone out of more and more of it. Eventually you are just a hollow shell of who you were in the beginning, the dreams of making the world a better place swallowed up by reality, and anything you hoped to accomplish is tossed to the wayside as you file through the daily grind of wage slavery, hoping to get just a little ahead and make ends meet, only to realize that even reaching equilibrium is not just denied to you, but quite intentionally so, as corportions need to have people desperate and needy enough to keep suffering the same abuses day and day out without complaint due to fear of losing their job, which in turn causes them to lose their house, car and every other thing you may have strived to achieve for yourselves, forcing you to just take it like the bitch you are until one day you just die, having gotten no where in life, being tired, alone, and penniless.

Sorry if that's too much reality for you, but on the brightside it applies to everyone gay, straight, or bi.

3. Jim

Jim

I love being pansexual. I don't know why, I just love that I'm attracted to girls, it makes me happy :slight_smile:

4. Munyal

It's relatively awkward for me right now. I can't talk about my crushes to most of my friends lol. But things are looking diagonally up! My entire family knows, and my first cousin made a very supportive rap about me, then his dad wrote a 3 page letter to me full of advice. Suffice it to say, I'm pretty positive about life right now.

5. Ditz

As a bisexual I find that generally either side of the spectrum looks at you as if your are in denial about your true sexual orientation and of course they have the silly notion that you can't be monogamous.

I think it would have been easier for me if I was either full on gay or straight... somehow being attracted to both sexes have caused major confusion in my life, self doubt and created a huge fear of falling in love with someone on a subconscious level, maybe because somewhere deep inside I'm scared that if I do it would mean owning that sexuality... Don't know if that makes any sense?

6. Connor22

Being gay is fun! I like the novelty of it all you know? like feeling different in a good way it's like "I like boys tehehehe" is just fun you know? coming out sucked yeah and I still get bullied the odd time but the process has grown me into a self-confident, fun, popular young man and I enjoy every second of it and it's also helped me move deeper in my faith, something that is very important to me and now I'm really happy with who I am and who I am growing into. The only downside I can see at the minute is straight crushes which is a little thing at this stage, theres very little choice of gay guys and so my mind wanders quite a bit :L BUT that's a solvable thing, Glasgow 2013 :grin:

7. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Well coming out was one of the hardest things for me to do at first, but as i told more and more people it just became the easiest thing in the world to do. I still havent really had any back lash from anyone ive told other than my mom but thats changed she is all good with it :slight_smile: not much else i can say other than i love being gay

8. Rawr Ima Bear

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Lol. Bounced at a gay bar. Need I say more?

9. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't had a single negative coming out experience, and I really like my orientation a lot. In my personal dealings with straight people, I very rarely feel marginalized by them. I frequently feel marginalized by gay men.

10. LailaForbidden

^My experiences exactly. I don't think i've really had a positive experience with it. Although, i'm relatively knew to this, so that's probably why lol *hopes for change*

11. Niko

I came out to my parents saying I was gay, but they told me I was "straight". I didn't bother fighting with them over it because I was too emotional over coming out as Trans*.
    But I love being attracted to guys, I'm not ashamed in the slightest...at the same time though I kind of wish I was attracted to girls, life would be so much easier. Even though most people would think I was a lesbian...not that they don't already. But I only say that life would be easier because finding a guy, who likes guys...not to mention who likes guys who don't have guy parts is going to be really hard to find :frowning2:. So I guess I'll be forever alone.

#11 Niko, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  12. soc2cergir3l

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm soooo afraid 2 tell others (that i know) that i'm bisexual b/c i just know that they'll just judge me & i really don't want that, but now that i found this site i'm not afraid at all...i cant even tell my parents b/c they r the most judgmental people in the world......