1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

beanie hats

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dreamcatcher, Feb 3, 2013.

1. dreamcatcher

Anyone know of a legitimate website where I can buy pokemon beanie hats? The girl I'm dating really likes beanies and pikachu and I remember her saying how cute it would be to have one ... do you guys think that's a bad gift for Valentine's? I was thinking of getting her a CD too and chocolate but I'm wondering if that would be too much.. or if it's stupid. I''ve never given anyone I'm dating a gift so...please help!! I always worry too much about giving gifts. I find it so stressful!!

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

That is an absolutely adorable valentines idea! It's personal and shows you listen. I don't know of any website sorry, just had to say how cute it is lol.

3. Fate

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know in the mall where I live there's two stores (Spencer's and sometimes Hot Topic) that sell hats like that (pokemon, adventure time, etc)

As far as websites I have no idea, you could try the store site?
    Spencers site - Hats
    Hot topic site - Hats - Accessories

I think it's a great idea, and way to listen *thumbs up*

4. ilovecats

ilovecats Guest

What a cute idea! I just checked and there is plenty of those hats on etsy. Just type in crochet pokemon hat in the etsy search bar, and you'll find plenty.

5. dreamcatcher

Thank you guys for the help :grin: Gift shopping can be so stressful sometimes lol