1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Natural Or Shaved?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BoiGeorge, Feb 4, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Ladies, how do you like your women - natural or shaved 'down there'? I personally like girls with a bush going on! :grin: What do you think?

2. Thieves

Thieves Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, it depends on how they keep up with it. A Brazilian strip, a nice little triangle, different things look good on different women. I do like Brazilian (landing) strips a lot, though. I'm a little hesitant about it being completely shaven, as there is hair there for a reason, but it's really up to the woman how she wants to present herself. I know I'd just be happy to be seeing a naked lady at all. :lol: If I'm attracted to her anyway, as long as she's clean and it's kept up decently, I doubt that the way she chooses to groom herself below would change that. :slight_smile:

3. Sinisteress

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like women with a bush or not as much bush just Not completely shaved due to the same reason as above.

4. GabrielTai

^Pretty much exactly what I was gonna say^
    but Thieves worded it better than I would have with my mush brain.

5. Wickgaga

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    While I don't make a big deal out of it, and won't ask anyone to change how they do it, I really prefer it trimmed to shaven.

6. Ianthe

I have a mild preference for less hair, generally speaking. But it's not a major concern of mine.

Actually, consistency might be more important to me--I mean, it would be a little odd if she didn't shave her legs or under her arms, but her pubic area was completely bare. If she wants oral (there ARE women who don't) I think it would be easier on me if it's reasonably trimmed. Otherwise, I'm fine with whatever my partner is comfortable with, even if it's left totally natural.

I know too many hairy feminists to hold it against a woman if she wants to let her body hair do its natural thing. Women shouldn't be required to do so much intensive grooming, really, unless it pleases them. It can be a lot of work.

7. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Neither!!! Ha ha ha ha!

8. I feel weird commenting on this because I've never had a girlfriend, but whatever, I still have an opinion. I think I prefer natural to shaved, but it's really up to her how she wants to manage her own body, so I don't care that much. I personally don't shave, but if it bothered someone I was with, I wouldn't have a problem shaving it.

9. jadakiss97

Either completely shaved or completely natural. I prefer my own body hairless but that's just how I'm more comfortable. But its not like Imake it a priority.

10. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    shaved pretty close around the lips and uhhh...inner buttcheek and assorted foldy lady area ITMS.

Fuzzier on the mound. This is my goal too :slight_smile:

11. FruitFly

So long as her hygiene is up to par I really do not care if she keeps herself waxed smooth or completely natural. The hair itself never bothers me, only the occasional tickle. A tickle is never a bother unless they find giggling a turn off.

12. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I actually don't mind either. Bush can be kind of a pain when you're "down there" I know it's weird, but just saying. Other than that, whatever makes her feel comfortable.

13. Romi

This is an interesting thread to me. The responses have been anyway. I know I've had this conversation with a lot of my straight male friends and the majority seems to prefer a shaven or at least tightly trimmed woman.

I'm wondering if this is just the outcome of the samples, or if this difference in opinion is a general trend. Too bad we don't have more straight men on this site to help us out. Haha.

14. Jim

Jim

Bush or trimmed. Not waxed and DEFINITELY not shaved. Like you get stubble down there ew! And waxed is 1. pointlessly expensive and painful and 2. makes you look like a little girl. I'm attracted to WOMEN not children haha.

15. Eatthechildren

Bush/trimmed. Srsly shaven looks gross :dry: Plus if you do it badly you get shaving cuts and OH LAWDY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF?

16. Jim

Jim

oh god i know pain whyyyy

17. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Thieves, you write too well. Thankyou, now everything I say sounds like malarkey. But yes, agreed.

I sometimes feel like an oddity because I don't really care all too much, but I dislike shaven/waxed. As long as she has good hygiene, trimmed or the 'triangle' are good enough for me.

18. Tiny Catastrophe

Am I the only one who prefers a girl to be shaven? :icon_redf

19. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I would say either natural or neatly trimmed. I don't really understand why anyone would want to wax down there, and I've always thought it makes people look like children, which is a little creepy to me.

20. aeva

I definitely prefer shaved or waxed by far. I prefer the way it looks when trimmed, but I prefer umm...interacting when there's little to no hair. I keep myself the same way, although I'm more rigorous when I'm in a relationship.