1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If a guy did this was he either being nice or attracted to you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Feb 4, 2013.

1. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok so i went to a gay dance club last friday and i was waiting in line to get my ticket.I only had a 50 dollar bill and i really didnt want to break it so i complained to my friends and asked them for money .This really cute guy behind me heard what i said and he said "Dont worry ill get you in for free so you dont have to break your 50"I was like ok sure" Idk how he got it but he had a VIP pass.He gave the vip pass to the person behind he ticket counter but they said i couldnt get it.Instead he PAYED for my ticket without me even asking.I hugged him and i said thank you and i walked away.I never had a boyfriend before so i didnt kno how to flirt or do anything for that matter :frowning2: I told him though "ill be upstairs if you want to dance" We tried to go upstairs but it wasnt open.And he looked at me when he went to the bar once he got in and that was it.Oh i was upstairs dancing with a cute guy and he just went right past us so quickly i couldnt say "hi" or "do you want to dance?" Do you think ill see him again and do you think he was trying to come onto me or just be a nice guy?

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

A nice guy wouldn't do that. If a guy did that for everyone he'd be broke pretty soon.

It sounds to me like he was interested in you, and if you were dancing with another guy he probably felt pretty bad, even if it was totally innocent. In the future, if it happens to you, you could just reply with something that could be taken innocently or not, I.E "thanks, how about I return the favour and buy you a drink?" Have a couple drinks and see where things go. If you aren't interested in that sort of thing though, then it's probably best to not let a guy pay for your entrance in future, as that suggests the opposite to me.

All the best.

3. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I agree with Zaio.
    He was definitely trying to come on to you, but in a super sweet way! At least now you know for the future. I wouldn't count on seeing him again, but if it's mean to be...it'll happen! Try to go back to the club, and who knows. Maybe you'll see him or maybe you'll meet a new guy :slight_smile: there are so many possibilities so seize a moment like that, as well as the guy!

4. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope i see him again :slight_smile: he was so nice and adorable :slight_smile: i wish i got his number when i had the chance...:tears:

5. Xochipilli

That sounds pretty nice, man! And you were over there dancing with some other fool lol. I would have been heartbroken if I was the kind guy.