1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is up with this? (cute pics too!!)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by percyy, Feb 5, 2013.

1. percyy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello!

I have just made my accout, and i´m just wondering, what is this site for? I know that many people have loads of issues, about getting out, and maybe they feel lonely so the need an other way, to talk with some "different" people about this.

But i am just wondering, what can you REALLY use this site for? I have just made my account, because i saw some lovely pictures of men kissing and hugging etc. etc. But what is your opinion? what could I maybe use it for? and maybe you could also tell me a bit about this site, like what you can do here and such things :slight_smile:

now, a little cute part :grin: please! it could be sooooo cute to se loads of cute pairs and hot men here on the thread too, just for the funny things ^^ i love, love, because it´s soooo cute! :grin:

now, give me information, and you opinions, and cute pics! :grin: :smilewave

http://www.google.dk/search?hl=da&q...ook.com%2FCuteGayCouples%3Ffilter%3D3;403;403

2. BudderMC

Welcome to EC!

The general purpose of EC is for support and advice. What we do here is by hosting the forums, we provide an opportunity for people aged 13 and up to participate in an online, LGBT community. This is beneficial for many reasons, but the biggest of which is that it allows people who are otherwise unable to connect with local LGBT communities (i.e. people who live in homophobic areas, people without LGBT centers, people who are closeted, etc.) to not feel so alone.

EC is unique in that we try really, really hard to preserve a safe space amidst the rest of the Internet. As such, while it seems like most of the rules in the Code of Conduct are really strict, they're all there for a very good reason. If you're in doubt about doing something, please go consult the Code of Conduct before doing so, or ask one of the staff and we can help you out.

Besides that, EC provides the ability to private message other users and join the chat room once you're a Full Member. You can apply for full membership once you've been around for 2 weeks and have at least 50 posts, then the staff will review your case to make sure we feel comfortable giving you additional communication privileges.

Ultimately, while EC provides a lot of social space, the predominant purpose is for support and advice (usually for people coming out). Consequently, it is not at all to be used for dating either.

3. percyy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

super cool!! :slight_smile: but how do you search on people... if you can that? or maybe chech areas? like, if i wanna know, if there is anybody here from Denmark, or maybe contries nearby?

but thank you very much for loads of information! :grin:

4. leer

By joining in with the discussions by making your own threads there people for all kinds of backgrounds hear Welcome to the mad house :slight_smile:

5. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. percyy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. Ditz

For me it's all about realising that my situation is not unique, that there are people who have already dealt with issues I'm trying to deal with and their opinions matter to me. It's always great to have someone else's opinion and thoughts on something to empower yourself to make the right decision... An informed decision.... And that is what this site offers to me, the chance to look at things from different angles so that I can make the right decisions in my life.

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to find it a very supportive environment to improve your life!