1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To the Bisexuals of the World

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kikudog6, Feb 5, 2013.

?

What kind of Bi are you

1. Switches between sexes

22 vote(s)
    46.8%
  2. Like both sex equally constantly

8 vote(s)
    17.0%
  3. Like one sex more constantly

21 vote(s)
    44.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kikudog6

Are there times when you like one sex a lot and then you switch and like the other sex a lot and this continues? Because I heard from some people that a lot of bisexuals do this but I didn't that that many did, but I'm finding that I'm doing that. Like right now I really like girls. Like so much that I'm questioning my sexuality again and I'm wondering if I'm gay. :lol:

So I decided to make a poll to see how many other people do this, or if you just constantly like each sex equally or what.

2. LailaForbidden

1st voter! awesome :slight_smile:
    It might be because i'm just starting to accept myself, but i've been pretty fluid lately. We'll see if that changes... but for now, y'know, I switch. :icon_bigg

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My fluidity caused me to requestion three times. I tend to be more attracted to men most of the time, though I have more than occasional episodes of heterosexual feelings.

4. Doom

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, until a couple months ago I didn't think of guys that much, but ever since I started dating this guy I think about men or than women. It's not like a "oh Im with a guy so I should only look at guys now" kind of thing, I just find myself not really bothering with women right now. But before then I thought a lot more about women than I did men. So I guess it changes here and there depending on what I am interested it at the time. But my attraction to both sexes never goes away.

5. castle walls

I don't have a preference for either sex. It doesn't factor into if I will or will not have feelings for someone

6. Metleon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Either switches between sexes or like both sexes equally. Sometimes it will seem like I like one sex more and then the other sex more at a different time, but that might just be because I see someone i find attractive.

7. SparkleDuck

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm pretty fluid with my preferences, I've noticed. Last year was kind of more me being into other men, but recently I've been into women more. It changes for me a lot.

8. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't know which to choose really. I'll sometimes swing to prefer one over the other, but most of the time I'm equally happy with either.

9. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I'm not sure if I'm bisexual or not but I've always had a preference for women. I haven't monitored my attraction to men long enough to know if that fluctuates.

10. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Used to be a rollercoaster ride of attraction, but over time it has slowly averaged out into this sort of grey wilderness of ambiguous arousal. I get 'moods' but I don't think I ever go beyond like... 3.5 or 2.5 in either direction very much anymore.

So second option for me, thanks.

11. jargon

Interesting and surprising results so far. Encouragingly, the popular answers are the ones most compatible with monogamy, especially if many bi people (like myself) generally switch their gender of interest based on who they like at the moment.

Like me - I've gone months or years dating someone without having any serious interest in the other gender the whole time I was dating them. Of course I tend to backswing after a relationship ends, but nothing wrong with variety. :wink:

12. IanGallagher

Some days I wake up straight, other days I wake up gay, sometimes it fluctuates within the day.

13. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

It's hard to say cause I'm more 'used' to being 'straight' but I see myself appreciating both genders almost equally, it depends on the person really, so it's hard to compare. there are times I pay attetion at more men and then time I'm more into women. All in all, I have emotional attraction for men more often, and I guess I have more sexual attraction for women. But can't really compare what gender I like the most, so I go with equal.

14. FruitFly

I'm attracted to both genders equally and consistently. Never do I have days where I'm only interested in one gender or the other, there are only periods of time where my attraction for people is controlled by my romantic attraction to one person. Whether I see a man or a woman I view as physically attractive I'm not really encouraged to be anything other than monogamous. It's the same as having your attractions flipping; the temptation is there, but how you react to it is up to you.

Oh look, I rambled rather than keeping to the point. Whoop whoop.

15. PurpleCrab

Great poll!

16. TheUglyBarnacle

This. It's the main reason why I'm still questioning, in fact.

17. Eatthechildren

My preferences definitely change.
    Around last year I was a kinsey four (maybe even five?). Now I'm usually a three, but I am sometimes a two or four :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. zydrateaddict97

I'm very very switchy. A few years ago I thought I was completely straight, then saw a girl (didn't ask her name or anything *sigh*) and since then, became more and more attracted to girls. Now, my preferences change depending on who I've been around, what I've been reading and watching, and the day.

19. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I switch between the sexes but since I have a boyfriend now, I'll have to see if that changes :slight_smile:

20. Rawr Ima Bear

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have, and most likely will continue, to like women more so than men. It's all just preference. Plus I can't put anything above a nice pair of TETTAAYYS