1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why does valentines day exist?And anyone want to join me while i eat icecream all day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Feb 6, 2013.

1. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Another holiday of me being alone :frowning2:I know its the most romantic of the holidays but idk to me its the most depressing lol

2. Jordz

Re: Why does valentines day exist?And anyone want to join me while i eat icecream all

Yeah, I agree with ya mate. I just think of it as another day, nought special :icon_wink

3. Crystine

Crystine Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: Why does valentines day exist?And anyone want to join me while i eat icecream all

it's depressing... even though it's not that big of a deal here, couples still go out on dates and do stuff together... while I will be joining you and your icecream... which flavors have you got?

4. Just Jess

I think it's 'cause you can sell candy constantly October-April that way. It's a conspiracy!

5. Minx

I rather enjoy Valentine's, heart shaped candy and balloons everywhere.

Plus, I like to couple watch. I know most of them are going to break up in the summer. :lol:

6. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Vanilla and chocolate fudge brownie.

7. Xochipilli

I agree!! It's superficial and commercial as hell. Also, it reminds me that I ain't got nobody. :lol:
    Therefore I will also enjoy the day by consuming massive quantities of food.

8. leer

its just another opportunity for people to make even more money

9. Nepenthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Valentine's day has never bothered me, even though I've always been alone. It's always just been my mom's birthday to me. There's cake, and I get to laugh my ass off if she gets a bit tipsy. Always a good time :lol:

10. Emberstone

I have a preformance at 10am, one at 12:30pm, then I plan to do what I already do after preforming for 800 kids; crash on my couch and nap.

You are welcome to eat a bowl of ice cream in place of me, if you want, cause two and a half hours of preforming theatre for school children will leave me comotose.

11. Pain

Pain Guest

To honor Saint Valentine.

12. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

I was talking to my friend and she mentioned how in a movie we both saw this lady threw an Anti-Valentine's Day Party for her and her single friends, and my friend said I should throw one this year. lol
    But seriously, I just think of it as another day too.

13. caughtbywitness

I don't know who St Valentine was, but I hope he died alone surrounded by couples.

Cookies for the quote.

14. djt820

Hahahaha.

15. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I'm gonna drink coffee alone... Yep

16. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

I'm 19 and have never once been in a relationship, so I know how you feel. Valentines day is depressing every year lol.

17. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I hate valentines day! Just another reminder that i am still single!!! :frowning2:
    raspberry please :slight_smile:

18. MerBear

well i dont like it.....nobody gives me anything except my dad but who cares? free chocolate

19. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Dude, the best thing is all of the candy on sale the day after. I don't mind valentines day, just gives me a reason to eat chocolate.

20. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Hahahahahaha :roflmao:

...oh and rum and raisen for me please (&&&)