1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to properly makeout?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Feb 6, 2013.

1. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok so whenever i go to a club im usually dancing with a guy and i usually make the first move and i kiss them. im great at kissing.Kissing is fine.Making out is the hard thing especially with tongue like i just cant do it.Has anyone ever had this problem?

2. Just Jess

Warning: This will be PG-13 but might end up being still a little graphic and uncomfortable for some people. The topic's a romantic act

Well there's some obvious and probably important differences between the sort of people you and I like making out with, but here goes my best shot. I'm trying to be less of a shrinking violet talking about this kind of stuff anyway.

Well first, I really think "properly" here is... I'm not gonna come down on you for grammar. But the test is whether you AND your partner like it. This isn't something you can do "right". It's just like everything else, not everyone's into it. I've had one partner that really got into it and one that sounded more like you in that she felt like she had to do it 'cause I liked it. I can tell, and if it's not doing anything for you, it's doing nothing for me.

But that said, there are some things that can make it better. I like to brush my teeth and my tongue so I'm less self conscious. Failing that mouthwash, and failing that, I don't wanna advocate drinking but if you do already a little bit of cinnamon in a shot of Irish Whiskey does the trick for me. You really can't taste anything in their mouth usually but you really have to have a clear head. My partner can taste the cinnamon.

One of you is going to have to put your tongue in the other's mouth. It's just not gonna work if you're going back and forth. This is one of those things where there's one person takes the lead. But I've found there's some work either way. What I like to do is start off massaging EDIT: I apologize in advance for the pronouns but I'm trying to imagine the act and this just isn't gonna get written without the right ones. Just mentally replace "her" with "his"? Sorry her tongue in a slow circle, and then vocalize a little hoping she takes my lead because it is a HUGE turn-on when she does and is even more when she beats me to it. Usually she'll let herself go after a little bit and then you'll be able to figure out what works after that. I guess what feels good about it is just being REALLY close to another person, and feeling just everything going on with them. And being able to hide just nothing about you. If you can fight that tendency to pull away when you need to breath or let your voice out, I can recommend it. You won't want to but I find it makes it way better if I breath through my nose the whole time.

Now again this is one of those things where differences may be important. For me though, hands usually start off cradling and holding and that works best. If she and I are feeling like doing other things then that can happen soon enough. But something being more than a kiss is always a huge surprise when it happens even if it's expected. I suspect it might be like that for everyone. This is one of those trial-and-error thingies. I know some of us people born guys usually need a little more being forward. But I'd still recommend the safer, cuddle and hold approach the first time anyway. If your partner wants to skip that part they'll let you know. In other words, I'd keep the arms around the shoulders and maybe cradling his head if I were you; maybe save grabbing his butt until you've done this a time or two. This is even if your partner is exploring you a little bit. Just wait until they feel safe and comfortable, I dunno, I can usually just tell this after a little while; sorry that's not too helpful.

#2 Just Jess, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never thought much about techniques or mechanics while making out. I just let the tongue slip in, and away we go. The more we're both into it, the easier it is. :slight_smile: A lot of hugging, an occasional face caress or ear trace helps, too.

Lex

4. leer

never made out in a bar believe it or not but a few times in the back of a taxi & a train platform. As for who makes the first move all times bar 1 they made the first move .

5. Lewis

I just go for it, people always say I'm a good kisser. Just don't be rough and take it slow. You can start without tongue then slowly...implement it. I find it hard to kiss without, it just seems like there's nothing binding you to the other person.

I've kissed guys that are really rough and it's so uncomfortable, especially if they have a beard/stubble.

If you're really drunk, try to avoid kissing. It can end up really sloppy and awkward.

6. You just need practice. Do what feels right. Sounds cliche but that's the truth. Some people are awful at it and I'm surprised they don't realize like when they shove their tongue down your throat haha. All I can tell you to do is don't shove your tongue down the guy's throat and you should be fine.

7. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :roflmao: <3

8. thekspot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just start off with kisses, and slowly ease your tongue into it. It should never feel forced.

9. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've Never kissed or anything so I'd have no idea how to kiss let alone make out LOL
    (a couple times I've had a dream where I kissed another guy...can't explain how it felt other than it was awesome)

If someone was to attempt to kiss me (in real life) I'd probably be so shocked/scared that i'd end up clawed to the ceiling LOL