1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Communal Change Rooms

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BoiGeorge, Feb 7, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Okay so I encountered this issue for the first time today at school. I had to strip off in front of heaps of random girls i didnt know for dance class. But being gay, I was thinking 'holy crap! There are gorgeous toned ladies taking off their clothes in front of me!!' :O I was kind of ecstatic! Haha Has anyone else had this issue - being gay and encountering same sex communal change rooms? Had did you feel about it? I was like 'hallelujah!' but then again im a perv! :grin:

2. HelmetBoi

I used to LOVE communal changing rooms at school! I always hated PE but there were some gorgeous guys at my school, perving over them in the changing room was the only thing that made it bearable!

3. CTJ

CTJ

^this. There were several guys in my school that thought it was hilarious to run around naked or if it was a hot day, the guys would be half naked before they'd even left the field for the changing rooms. The only other time i liked PE was when we got to play rugby, its the only time i used to be picked first for teams. I brought the pain :grin:

I remember being in infants and junior school, our changing rooms for PE consisted of girls one side of the room, boys the other. I'll never know how they got away with that.

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Oh my god! I remember the girls and boys being on opposite sides of the room when we changed for swimming in primary school too! And I remember very vividly certain naked boys who shall remain nameless! Haha

5. CTJ

CTJ

Thats hilarious, i thought it was just my school! They used to make us do PE in our underwear if we forgot our kit. Being kids we thought this was hilarious and loved it. I can only imagine trying to do that in senior school. It would be mortifying.

6. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Never happened to me, but this could cause noticable problems for guys.

7. MichaelB

lol, was thinking just that.

PE at my school was... mghh. Although our teachers tried to make us do the physical side of PE, we just never did. Those lessons consisted of us just sitting around in the gym/field while our teacher did paperwork.

Yeah... my school was really laid back. So alas, I never experienced this problem since I (or rather, my whole class) never changed in PE. We just sat around :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Linthras

Linthras Guest

We changed, nobody showered at school though. So all you got to see where chests and boxers/briefs.

9. Minx

I used to dread this! :grin:

Not that I attended P.E often, but when I did I made sure to stare at the wall.

It wasn't a big secret that I was gay, it was just a whispered secret. (I had a reputation for fighting.) I didn't want to give anyone a reason to accuse me of looking.

Nowadays though it's not a big deal, I could care less. :slight_smile:

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I run into it a lot. Spas, water parks, and whatever. I honestly don't give it much thought. I must admit I don't spend any time ogling, though. I figure I'm there to change. If I want to see hot guys in various states of undress, I've got an internet connection. :slight_smile:

Lex

11. Jim

Jim

The last time I had a communal changing room was at school. I hated it because I'm insecure about my body and it was just all kinds of awkward.. Plus I thoguht I was straight then, so I just kinda kept to myself..

12. Eatthechildren

In my primary school we all got changed in the same room :s

13. vyvance

I played a lot of sports in high school, so communal dressing + showers was a daily occurrence for me really. Doesn't take long to get used to it and no longer care, at least for me.

14. Chickenlover

...trees and rocks and rocks and trees and WATER!
    I find it awkward because I don't want people to think I'm checking them out. The last time that I used a communal changing room was in the swimming pool with my class. One of my friends was walking around totally naked. I just kind of turned away and stared at the wall.

15. HelmetBoi

Ah, naturally in my case I meant my last school when we were 14-16. I can't actually remember what happened with changing when I was younger, I guess I only kept memories of it once I started looking at other guys in there!

16. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I only had to change during PE and football practice in the locker rooms at school but didn't care. (I don't take phys ed now in year 12.) I never paid attention to other girls' bodies. Still don't. Might be the asexual tinge in me.

17. hello1992

Well at least there's no chance of you getting an erection.

I first found out i was gay when i was in the male changing rooms. Yeah, it happens. And yes i did occasionally feel like a perv but you just cant help but look. Luckily i was able to control myself before i got too excited...

18. LiquidSwords

I get changed with rugby lads all the time and I have to make a conscious effort not to look in case it looks like I'm perving. There's some really nice guys I play rugby with though so it's kinda hard not to :confused:

19. LouisKat

Out Status:
    A few people
    When I took dance, I had to change with a bunch of other girls. I thought I might like it or feel awkward about it, but when it happened, I didn't care. I even found some of the girls attractive, but when we were changing, it did not seem sexy at all for some reason.

20. GayJay

Hahaa, thought my school was the only one.

Yeah i never did PE and never got changed but in year 8/9 i did enjoy just sitting there watching the other girls compare breasts and shit. Yes is very perverted, but i had to be in there (had a teacher taking me to PE cause i bunked off that much.) so i might aswell enjoy it.
    I got myself removed from PE by year 10 but i did do GCSE dance, so still had to get changed with a load of hot girls in the room.
    There was like 5 other guys in my class but they pretty much just stared at each other(my school had quite a lot of gay guys in so noone cared when they checked each other out, well most people never every school has i dicks) while i looked at the girls.