1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so how do you put yourself out there?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fatalmoon91, Feb 7, 2013.

1. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not really asking about dating or anything like that, but how do you place yourself in the lgbt community where you live. I mean like how do you find the places that are supportive of lgbt and a common meeting place for people who are lgbt. I'm asking because i just transferred out of state to a new college and the only lgbt club meets during one of my classes so I was wondering how else i could go about meeting other lgbt peoples in a city.

2. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've only just seriously realized I was bisexual, so I haven't had a chance yet. However, I'm planning on going to LGBT clubs (the talking kind, not the party/have promiscuous sex kind :wink: ), and just generally trying to meet LGBT people. There really isn't anything to it. If you want to get to know other LGBT people go to whatever LGBT events sound cool. If you want to hookup, use a dating site/go to a gay bar.

3. GayJay

just google lgbt support groups in your area. They pretty much have them everywhere, dont know about by you but they do like a lesbian group, a gay group, a trans group, a u25 group and all at once from the same centre just different days.
    What im trying to say is there are loads, and the internet will guide you there.