1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He's/She's gay?!?! I never thought of that!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by unknownjourney, Feb 8, 2013.

1. unknownjourney

Any stories about someone you never thought they would be one of us? feel free to share :grin:

2. FemCasanova

Zachary Quinto from Heroes and Startrek surprised me.

What was interesting about it, was that I was one of those who thought he had so much chemistry with another male actor when he was on the TV show Heroes. I shipped the characters while it was on. I saw an interview with ZQ where the interviewer asked him how he felt about the shipping, and he just smiled about it.

Then two years or so later the guy walks calmly out of the closet. I was like, dude, I should have seen that! But a lot of the characters on TV that I ship are played by straight actors. The dynamics between characters doesn`t really have anything to do with their sexual orientation most of the times, some people just play very well off each other and have interesting dynamics. Or when you`ve got two very intense actors, then often it`s like sparks fly, because they`re both very emotionally intense, or charged.

Other LGBT people who surprised me? Lindsay Lohan. I thought it was a PR stunt at first, but she kept it going with that gf for a while, actually looked like it improved her lifestyle, until they broke up and she crashed down again.

3. leer

Ricky martin
    might have been obvious to others but not to me .

4. FemCasanova

Dude, I just googled for a list out of curiosity, and found out Marlon Brando was bisexual! That was a bit shocking to me.

I mean, Marlon Brando? At that time? Wow. Not just that, but he admitted to it freely as well. Awesome guy.

5. unknownjourney

wow you guys read my mind! those guys were just so unexpected haha especially the guy from how I met your mother! hahaha:lol:

---------- Post added 8th Feb 2013 at 05:34 AM ----------

he did admit he was homosexual hahaha

"Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences, and I am not ashamed."