1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn Those Straight Hot Men...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by justbeingme, Mar 8, 2008.

1. justbeingme

So I came out to my school and stuff, then like three weeks later, the idiots in my seminar class questioned my hetreosexuality. Of course, I laugh my ass off for about five minutes, then I tell them what they have missed.

Now, the three guys who sit immediatly next to me are ultra-straight with girlfriends, and recently they..."interrogated" me....on which guy at school I liked, how to do certian gay sexual acts and which I preffered for about 15-25 minutes.

I didnt tell them anything at all, But why are straight men so fasinated with Gay Sex? or is it just me...

2. Probably cause it's so foreign to them. Although not gonna lie, most straight men I know are repulsed by it. But it's like gay people with straight sex we have a sort of, "How would you do that?" mentality about it. So they probably think the same.

3. justbeingme

yea, probully, And it makes me laugh how when they ask me if I think their hot (even If I do I wouldnt tell) and I say no, they get all offended lol *knee-slap*

4. iPieman

I think we've all had to go through something similar before.
    I used to get regularly interrogated at my old office by the straight guys.
    I think it's mainly because they haven't really encountered a gay guy before and they want to get the facts rather than going on what other people say.

Humour them but be careful what you tell them because they could still turn round and use it against you.

Watch out for the "does it hurt" question. That always comes up.

5. Haha you should be like why does it matter if I think you're hot it's not like I have a chance with you lol

6. Grof142007

every time i have come to a str8 male they have always ask about it then they get freaked out... Im like i didnt want to tell you but u keep asking so dont get mad at me

7. bleep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As a joke, some straight guys I know rented out Brokeback Mountain to watch -- they wanted to see "what it was all about". I really wanted to laugh at the questions they asked during the "gay" parts. I can't remember them all right now, but I know one was: "How do they know, which one... you know... gets..." *sighs* Rhetorical questions, of course, because it wasn't like anyone there (that they knew of) would have been able to answer. Shame I was in the closet; answering them would have been so much fun.

8. Chamber of Life

I have one of these stories.
    So I tell two of my straight guy friends that I was guy. I think their both pretty good looking by the way. Anywho.... So one of them asked me do i think he's hot. My answer was HELL NO! (I wasn’t telling them the truth) But he got really offended and was asking me "Why? Am I not your type?" I told him no not really. Then he asked me "what is your type" My response was " Not you." This guy then wanted me to point out all of his flaws. So I did. Ever since then he has been strange. All the flaws I pointed out he doesn’t do them anymore.

9. iPieman

That's another one I used to get as well xD

10. Ty

Ty Guest

Haha omg thats hilarious :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: most straight guys get offended if you don't fancy them XD

11. Chamber of Life

LOL! I know its crazy if your so damn straight to ask me if I think your hot. That gets annoying after awhile.

12. Alexander

I'm just like.... I like boys the same way you like girls, except that girls are less hot. Do YOU find every girl attractive?